Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Can it work ?

Rami

I want to play with nottengham forest and i want to use 4231 Tactic because its the best in scoring lot of goals but i am conceding lot of goals!!

can any one help me to make it work!

4231 is great for top clubs with top players i know but can any one tell me if it can work with weak clubs with normal players ?!

thanks

Edited by Rami

I managed forest to winning every by 2023. Trust me when i say, your first season. you will not.. get promotion, you need to bolster the decence and keeper!  Second season is when you can make your moves!  jason cummings and zach clough did wonders for me!

16 minutes ago, leenffc said:

I managed forest to winning every by 2023. Trust me when i say, your first season. you will not.. get promotion, you need to bolster the decence and keeper!  Second season is when you can make your moves!  jason cummings and zach clough did wonders for me!

Can you show me the Tactic you used ?

You could drop a cm to a holding midfield position?

Alternatively I've been using two CMs, both with the CM role for Norwich and it works great. High teamwork and stamina seem important because its great with Reed/Thompson/Trybull but when I use Vrancic he is awful. It's not amazing defensively but seems to ensure possession and nullifies the opposition without being really negative.

Also Forest's keepers aren't great so that is definitely an area for improvement. 

Edited by Fish18ish