Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Clean-Sheet-King Strikerless Tactic

Hi Guys, 

All the way from South Africa, the best defensive tactic, No striker, and clean sheets galore. Please have a look at my tactic and give it a try and give me feedback. I think you will dominate your league with this tactic. 

I won everything except the FA Cup ??????

Lots of Cleansheets and Plenty Goals.

Screenshot_20180106-170512.png

Screenshot_20180106-170519.png

Screenshot_20180106-170525.png

Screenshot_20180106-170540.png

Screenshot_20180106-170554.png

Screenshot_20180106-170604.png

Screenshot_20180106-170456.png

Screenshot_20180106-171645.png

Edited by Leko Madonsela
Added a pic.
1 hour ago, PriZe said:

Not exactly clean sheet ;) but looks good mate(y)

How are the goals divided between the front three if i may ask?

Hi PriZe ☺️

Not exactly but pretty close, got this tactic because everything we have on here is mostly attacking and being a huge Jose fan I still love the art of defense, and if my goalkeeper can concede 11 goals in a long season I'm happy. 

We should set up a challenge for the best defensive record, too many 1KC attemps let's get back to defending ☺️☺️☺️

To answer your question I played Bale on the left plently goals and assists, played Pogba as the SS and subbed him a lot with Schick. I tried Talisca on the position but he wasn't very effective even with an 18 for shooting, position needs a player with decent shooting attributes even though Pogba lacks on that he scored plenty. 

Gray also did well, had Bailey and sold him in January window. 

Gonna buy Alli or Asensio for the next season.

Advice and feedback hugely appreciated.

Screenshot_20180106-185252.png

Screenshot_20180106-185238.png

9 minutes ago, TheServant said:

What about the clean sheet count itself? How many clean sheets do you get per season?

Not sure how to check that but I counted at least 50+ on the results page. 

De Gea conceded 17 all season and my sub keeper conceded 3 all season.

Screenshot_20180106-190748.png

Screenshot_20180106-190725.png

added 0 minutes later
9 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Will definitely try this!

Thank you, let me know how it goes ☺️?☺️

Nice looking tactic.

8 minutes ago, Leko Madonsela said:

We should set up a challenge for the best defensive record, too many 1KC attemps let's get back to defending

That's a good idea. I have an idea for a defensive challenge which I will post when I get the chance later.

Just now, FuddledFox said:

Nice looking tactic.

That's a good idea. I have an idea for a defensive challenge which I will post when I get the chance later.

Thank you ☺️?. 

Post the challenge, tag me on it, let's give it a go. 

All in all very impressive @Leko Madonsela And very solid defensive side so not a lot of feedback for ya. I'm more from the goals department so i'm interested what some role changes would do for the goals.

But congrats mate, solid tactic and thanks for posting. Sharing withothers is caring :)

39 minutes ago, PriZe said:

All in all very impressive @Leko Madonsela And very solid defensive side so not a lot of feedback for ya. I'm more from the goals department so i'm interested what some role changes would do for the goals.

But congrats mate, solid tactic and thanks for posting. Sharing withothers is caring :)

Thanks PriZe, coming from you it means a lot ???

16 hours ago, TheServant said:

What about the clean sheet count itself? How many clean sheets do you get per season?

Another important yet simple stats that SI has failed to incorporate in their latest FMM18... 

Edited by zxLv
21 minutes ago, zxLv said:

Another important yet simple stats that SI has failed to incorporate in their latest FMM18... 

You can see them, need to go to the league or cup and then go to teamstats. You can change view to cleansheets

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

You can see them, need to go to the league or cup and then go to teamstats. You can change view to cleansheets

Hi @PriZe any idea how I can get one from my Man U save? I'm already on a new season and can't seem to go back ???

8 minutes ago, Leko Madonsela said:

Hi @PriZe any idea how I can get one from my Man U save? I'm already on a new season and can't seem to go back ???

You can't unless you still have an end of season save :( 

Here's my Inter save with the same tactic ☺️☺️☺️ for the Park The Bus Challenge. Still plenty Clean sheets not much goals though Serie A is uber-defensive everybody seemed to set up defensively. Still proud of the tactic...now off to Spain.

Screenshot_20180107-121124.png

Screenshot_20180107-124151.png

Screenshot_20180107-121854.png

Screenshot_20180107-125728.png

Screenshot_20180107-123839.png

Screenshot_20180107-123843.png

Screenshot_20180107-121957.png

Edited by Leko Madonsela
6 hours ago, PriZe said:

What I mean is you can't see the number of cleansheets by goalkeeper (not by team) and in the player's own 'Player History' section.