Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Show me your Teams/Improve mines

Giffen

Show me what your teams look like and what your working on getting.

Help me improve my positions with players that would be better for my team 

IMG_3300.PNG

10 hours ago, Giffen said:

Show me what your teams look like and what your working on getting.

Help me improve my positions with players that would be better for my team 

IMG_3300.PNG

Someone's enjoying the in-game editor. :P

Will post my side later if I remember.

4 hours ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

How did you get that front 3 :O

3 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

That front three in one transfer window? ?? You don’t need any better players!

Yeah I'm not really sure, Messi was injured for 2 months so got him cheapish. And ronaldo and bale cost around 130m from a 180m transfer budget 

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, Titjes said:

Buy these guys ;) 

RB -> Henrichs

LB -> Alex Telles

CD -> Stark, Süle or Tah

DLP -> Fabinho

AP -> Savic 

And how are your results so far? :) 

Never lost a game mate, won 30 odd and drew 3 

22 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Someone's enjoying the in-game editor. :P

Will post my side later if I remember.

I don't have the ingame editor mate

This is the side that won the treble in my first season, EME. I do have the editor, and the only use of it was to make some real-life transfers before I started (Alexis, Mkhitaryan, Laporte, Giroud etc.)

Looking at my bench, you'll notice Kingsley Coman there - he's my only signing heading into season 2, at £51m.

Pretty sure the recommended role for Lukaku isn't a target man either, but he kept playing well and scoring for fun (40 in 46 I believe), so I've stuck with it. Rashford had plenty of game time in the first season out wide, and towards the end stepped in up front, including a hat-trick against Chelsea in the FA Cup final. Now that Zlatan has moved on, I'll be rotating Rashford and Lukaku, as Coman will play out wide. I also have players back in the squad like Fosu-Mensah, who was on loan at Palace in season 1. Net spend for that term was about £7m, and it's about £20m for season 2 after moving on Fellaini, Young etc.

Edit: Pogba's role is AP, not AM.

Screenshot_20180228-110232.png

Screenshot_20180228-110146.png

Edited by Baddar
8 minutes ago, Baddar said:

This is the side that won the treble in my first season, EME. I do have the editor, and the only use of it was to make some real-life transfers before I started (Alexis, Mkhitaryan, Laporte, Giroud etc.)

Looking at my bench, you'll notice Kingsley Coman there - he's my only signing heading into season 2, at £51m.

Pretty sure the recommended role for Lukaku isn't a target man either, but he kept playing well and scoring for fun (40 in 46 I believe), so I've stuck with it. Rashford had plenty of game time in the first season out wide, and towards the end stepped in up front, including a hat-trick against Chelsea in the FA Cup final. Now that Zlatan has moved on, I'll be rotating Rashford and Lukaku, as Coman will play out wide. I also have players back in the squad like Fosu-Mensah, who was on loan at Palace in season 1. Net spend for that term was about £7m, and it's about £20m for season 2 after moving on Fellaini, Young etc.

Edit: Pogba's role is AP, not AM.

Screenshot_20180228-110232.png

Screenshot_20180228-110146.png

Nice setup! Your team looks pretty solid, yeah I've spent around 170m from my transfer budget on a few players but what I got for it I'd say was worth it. Ronaldo has scored 21 in 19. Messi is 19 in 19 and Bale has scored 24 in 19. So working well together so far, my draws have mainly been from terribly small teams like Bournemouth and Brighton haha. 

IMG_3301.PNG