Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Adjusting tactics the "correct way"?

Archj

Hey! How do you guys figure out tactics and roles that work for your team? I don't feel like there's enough data exposed for me to make good decisions from. I can't really make out much difference from the choices and settings I make. Any tips to share?

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/40591-fmm18-from-a-to-z-beginners-guide/

Have a read of this handy little guide. I agree with the lack of data unfortunately, the only thing I can suggest is to test test and test again and eventually you’ll find one that works. The ME is so broken this year that most things work to be honest!

Its a great guide.

To be honest i'm just a wanna play guy and i always struggle to completely get the EME side.

I have got better over time but i can't compete with the big boys 😂

Testing is the way to go though.

Use the matchstats screen to judge how player/role is performing!

Also watching the game help will show some stuff. For instance you might see you WB's leave you to vulnerable or the bbm is everywhere where he shouldn't be

It's a great guide that explains how things roughly are meant to function, but it's hard to judge whether or not it actually has any effect based on the match stats available. I turned off the visualizations a while back, I'm gonna try enabling it again and see if I get more clues that way.

It will give you some general clues. For me it showed me what the combo inf +bbm does ( inf hardly goes inside) That overlap with WB is suicide against tough opponents due to gap at the back etc