Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Is it just me ?

Ive started to manage national teams now aswell as club sides, but one thing i have noticed and i dont know if its just me and im not looking at it right but its not clear who is actually in your national squad in searches, just say im the italy manager or Ukraine i will put search italian players or Ukraine players and they come up but if there actually in my national team nothing actually highlights them or makes them standout that there in my squad of what i can see, so just wondering if these suggestions would help and be alot quicker to see if your actually managing a national side the pick players out, not so much for club sides you manage but i personally think something like this would make it alot clearer to visually see.

Screenshot_20180801-174412.thumb.png.d54b8a522ed4b78f4373a55e3e9056f0.png

How it is at moment i cant see if any of the above listed are actually in my Ukrainian squad, if im missing something please feel free to point this out.1533143006720.thumb.jpg.4f3d198c449c8190645fa0fa060e1ea8.jpg

If it was something like this then i could tell clearly who is in my squad, not saying thats the way to do it but something like this would help see alot clearer.

Also when you just randomly click onto club teams you cant define any players countries easily apart from clicking all the way through so just thinking if there national flag in name would help also as below in pic to just quickly see who is who, i think something like this would also help if your a national manager, could possibly switch the flags off if your just doing club managment. Just a rough edit pic but you can get the just of it.DEXATI20180801173615.thumb.png.5b9bbbffd0122091bb3abde82158db7c.png

for the national team when you click on a player you can see at the bottom two things: If he is in your squad you will see "Remove from Nation" if he's not you will see "Call Up to Nation".

And for the second issue you can click on "View" at the bottom of the screen then you go to "Detailed" and then "International" and you'll be able to see every player's nationality and number of caps.

image.png

image.png

Edited by FBBB24

Yeah, it totally sucks as it is. I'd like your suggestions to be implemented if you are managing a National team. I'd also like a separate shortlist, coach report on players in the squad, scouting etc. 

@Kennyd100 you are not missing anything, it is so annoying as you highlighted that when in Search engine you cannot see who has been selected for National team without going into even player, and as @FBBB24 said, you either un-select them or select them for your INT team.

Even something as simple as a Heading saying INT with a tick in a box if they have been selected would be nice  or  for example