Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat When did Sega release the full feature of fmm19?

Sss1234

11 minutes ago, M00re said:

They need a marketing director ...... by this time the HYPE should be at MAXIMUM.

That's why they do it late to have maximum hype and interest the second it goes live. It sucks for hard core fans but I guess it's needed to catch the casuals and any impulses buys. 

On 24/10/2018 at 17:51, M00re said:

They need a marketing director ...... by this time the HYPE should be at MAXIMUM.

We're pretty comfortable with how the marketing is going. We have experimented with quite a lot of approaches in the last few years and we'll continue to do further experimentation here and there, but as Ashez says on mobile impulse is a major driving factor.

As someone who works marketing himself, I feel this is a great approach. They keep us wondering, which means the game is top-of-mind, also bombing information just before release makes sure you become top-of-mind with more people than just hardcore fans.

Marketing done right.

2 hours ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

As someone who works marketing himself, I feel this is a great approach. They keep us wondering, which means the game is top-of-mind, also bombing information just before release makes sure you become top-of-mind with more people than just hardcore fans.

Marketing done right.

Now that you're saying it, it's indeed a great approach. Especially in this day & age, so many new games constantly being announced & we simply cannot keep up/remember most of them. Our attention span is limited. So closer to the release day, the better.

Though I think this can be improved, by simply announce the existence & features of new FMM at the same time few days before release. Because I think the separation of both is kind of annoying, just like how many major publishers announcing games long way before the release & sometimes we only get the title. That's it. No release date, no features, nothing.