Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Player Roles

gunnersaur

In my identical formations from FMM18 I've come to the following conclusion..for now. 

Better: BBM, AM, TM, IF

Worse: CF, P

Those are my findings in my formations. Others may have a different experience tho. 

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

In my identical formations from FMM18 I've come to the following conclusion..for now. 

Better: BBM, AM, TM, IF

Worse: CF, P

Those are my findings in my formations. Others may have a different experience tho. 

Agreed on BBM and TM being better. Can’t speak for AM or IF as I’ve not used the role yet.

I think I’m also agreeing with P being worse, and CF is one of my least favourite roles every year anyway. I don’t like the fact there’s a player on the pitch that isn’t bound by my instructions 😛

I've hated the BBM since last year because I feel like their movement isn' right. I play with a two-man midfield and the BBM is always far from his partner, he stats his transition move very early and he's never back to defend

3 hours ago, Dar J said:

I've hated the BBM since last year because I feel like their movement isn' right. I play with a two-man midfield and the BBM is always far from his partner, he stats his transition move very early and he's never back to defend

Agree he can become a liabilty in a 2-man midfield. Seems he's a better attacker than defender. Or at least that's where his priorities seem to lie, it's worth keeping that in mind.