Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics West Ham Unbeatable Tactic?

Leo Wats

With West Ham going through a mini revival in the real world they kind of sparked my interest... Everyone is banging on about how good a job Pellegrini is doing but I say ''STOP THE BS'' With a talented group of attackers and a certain wonderkid within the ranks I was... ''I am''... 100% certain that not only will I have the hammers performing at the level they should have been from day 1 of the season, but I genuinely believe that with 1 or 2 additions in a couple of lack lustre positions then champions league football next season is a shoe in.

-

-

Now I've come across a load of so called ''winning tactics''  but they are always a few seasons into a career and they have amassed a squad of wonder kids. Anyone can win with the teams they are building... but I don't have that luxury OR THE TIME so I came up with this based on the squad I had at my disposal.

Untitled.thumb.png.75fcd10ce2c731465d65abaeacfaab6a.pngTeam Shape

2.thumb.png.8f4d903f17abd928583a05158ee3b19e.pngDefence

3.thumb.png.4fa577fd9d8c4313c3a9d569522aa585.pngAttacking

4.thumb.png.a9a93f00d0791ae60ceea90bba340532.png-

-

So now I have settled on my tactic I need to do some wheeling and dealing and remove some dead wood.

Transfers In

Jack Butland 17m ... Tbh, I would of been happy rolling with Adrian as my number 1 if it weren't for the fact that I saw Butland was seeking a move and after noticing his low wages I decided I was going to make him Englands number 1...which we have managed to do :)

butland.thumb.png.2d3674ca220382144bde01bb3f47d747.pngKevin Kampl - At 30m this guy is another I wouldn't of needed if it weren't for the fact Obiang suffered a 3 month Injury in pre season. He hasn't been pulling up any trees and unless he improves I'll probably cut my losses on him next season. I needed a BTB and in my opinion he was the best of the worst that were available. 

kampl.thumb.png.8ca549ba4ec4b7240b1c39b7b26fe34a.pngJens Toornstra 10m We all know Jack Wilshire was going to get injured and he did exactly that suffering 2 minor ones thus far. A talented back up player who has had limited game time due to Nobles form but definitely a player I'd throw into starting 11 without any worries.toonstra.thumb.png.36408dd4dc7c60c7a0182de4e580099d.pngDaniel Caligiuri 7.75m Without a doubt my key signing, Zabaleta was passed it and on high wages so he was shown the door. This is the 2nd time I have bought Daniel after impressing in my Newcastle save and I can't praise the guy enough. Top Class for penuts.

caliigri.thumb.png.b8593e967ec114e9bbf826f11dee9052.pngTransfers Out 

Lucas 18m lmfao ....Fabianski 8.75m  .....Ogbana 8.75m ....Martinez 6m .... Xander 5m

Results

fixture1.thumb.png.70c83b24cbb561c8b9ef5fe8dcc09fad.pngfixtyres2.thumb.png.b27b66a21f46d9566fe5d6a505f9709b.pngNot bad huh? 

Current Prem Table

table.thumb.png.2b2d33d2ec7b8f8ee874859234699cbe.png-

- So... All in all it seems to be going as planned. Do you like the tactic? Do you wan't an end of season update? Let me know. I'll finish for now by adding that if you wan't to use this tactic make sure you have the right players for the tactical roles... No point playing a BTB with stamina lower than 15, that go's without saying. 

19 minutes ago, MohitMax Roy said:

Lools great,will try on my Chelsea save.

Tbh none of the tactics posted here work more than 10 games for me

Maybe squad are getting disgruntled if not playing? or maybe the tactic ain't all that?

Anyhow I'm going to fly though second half of season now and will post update, fingers crossed the tactic holds up