Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Hammer time 4123 EME

Slimzee22

So I've had day off and only gone and won the premier league with west ham! 

Plug and play tactic, no changes at all during game or season 😊

Main transfers where part exchanging my IFs for forwards as tactic doesnt require them and wasnt a major transfer fund at start of season.

Won top scorer with Haller too!

Have a go and let me know what you think

Screenshot_20191126-182224_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191126-182257_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191126-182305_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191126-182348_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191126-182427_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191126-182431_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191126-182357_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191126-182359_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191126-182401_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Edited by Slimzee22

Looking really good, a few squad improvements over the next 2 seasons and the goal must be CHL Final :D! 

As a dane i would say you must be able to find better than Munksgaard :D!!

2 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Looking really good, a few squad improvements over the next 2 seasons and the goal must be CHL Final :D! 

As a dane i would say you must be able to find better than Munksgaard :D!!

Haha he was cheap and cheerful 🤣

Wow, I'm surprised that tactic works, especially for West Ham.  Overload, expressive with fast tempo and closing down all over are tactics you would normally throw up when pushing for a win in the last 20 mins.  Not something I would imagine playing for 90 mins, every game.  Defence can't be that bad either considering your goals against tally.  Good effort.  I would imagine if you used that tactic with Man City for example, the game would collapse!

6 hours ago, DaBla27 said:

Wow, I'm surprised that tactic works, especially for West Ham.  Overload, expressive with fast tempo and closing down all over are tactics you would normally throw up when pushing for a win in the last 20 mins.  Not something I would imagine playing for 90 mins, every game.  Defence can't be that bad either considering your goals against tally.  Good effort.  I would imagine if you used that tactic with Man City for example, the game would collapse!

🤣🤣 I am shocked myself!! I may have a little go with city just for the fun of it later and post results 

Good to see.  Keep posting the results if you don't mind.  Would also be keen to see if this worked with lower league sides.  I am relatively content with my set up with Cove Rangers (Scottish League 2) at the minute but might try your tactic with them to see if it would work on that level.

10 hours ago, DaBla27 said:

Good to see.  Keep posting the results if you don't mind.  Would also be keen to see if this worked with lower league sides.  I am relatively content with my set up with Cove Rangers (Scottish League 2) at the minute but might try your tactic with them to see if it would work on that level.

Yeah I will give it a go with a lower league side and let you know results soon mate 👌🏻

Hi all.

I'm new to posting on forums but I'm intrigued by this tactic as I have been using one similar myself for a lower team. Mine had control and less expressive passing and I was only playing 1 BPD not 2, also playing around with the top 3 being CF. P. CF. And when wanting to hold defence making an AP a CM or BWM depending of the player. 

My point is I am going to try this tactic with Wolves (original team watford had to many attackers who had cut inside triat so using them as strikers wouldn't work well) so I know now wolves are an okay fit with not too much transfers as the start needed. so I'll keep you all updated. :)

Edited by Jossef