Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Loan issue

Narayanos

Hello,

I have already played twenty seasons in the Polish league and so far I have not been able to loan young players from my reserves who have 4-5 potential stars. Unfortunately, in the Polish league there are no reserve team games so loan are the only solution for young players to gain experience and develop. But when I move a player to the first team then offers appear. In the previous version there were no such problems with loans.

34 minutes ago, Narayanos said:

Hello,

I have already played twenty seasons in the Polish league and so far I have not been able to loan young players from my reserves who have 4-5 potential stars. Unfortunately, in the Polish league there are no reserve team games so loan are the only solution for young players to gain experience and develop. But when I move a player to the first team then offers appear. In the previous version there were no such problems with loans.

I dunno, I did have problems giving away shit-hot youngsters at times on the last game. I eventually gave up and find it much more effective now to let the assistant handle it - you still get the final say.