Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Why upgrade stadium?

What benefit is there to a stadium upgrade? I used to play fm on pc and there you could see how often you were filling out etc, but I can’t see that in this version anywhere. Is there any point in upgrading the stadium?

I just got an achievement called you’re the one (unsure why) and it said my next board request will be granted. My training facilities are already max as they accepted that request but now I have a definite yes to my next request I wanna know if financially it will help the club (ie my transfer budgets) long term to use this power on a stadium upgrade rather than a one off “more transfer money please”

As far as I'm aware a bigger stadium with a higher average attendance will always result in a slightly higher transfer budget, I also believe it helps increase the wage cap too.

I don't have any evidence of this other than my previous experience of playing this game.

Perhaps someone else will be along soon with more concrete evidence.

36 minutes ago, Massey127 said:

As far as I'm aware a bigger stadium with a higher average attendance will always result in a slightly higher transfer budget, I also believe it helps increase the wage cap too.

I don't have any evidence of this other than my previous experience of playing this game.

Perhaps someone else will be along soon with more concrete evidence.

I don't have any evidence here but I agree with this. Managed Burton and promoted then to EPL in just 2 season. Transfer budget is just 6m until I upgraded my stadium and also receive an increase on my transfer. 

Yep I'd go with that. As for seeing how often you fill the current ground etc, I just go with the average attendance displayed when you make a request - currently it shows me capacity 30k, avg 17k, so expansion seems pointless. When those numbers are close, then expansion is on the cards...

On 07/01/2020 at 22:36, Mr Tree said:

Yep I'd go with that. As for seeing how often you fill the current ground etc, I just go with the average attendance displayed when you make a request - currently it shows me capacity 30k, avg 17k, so expansion seems pointless. When those numbers are close, then expansion is on the cards...

Also it seems to grant you 2 board requests in quick succession (If say your top of the league or on a winning run) so always request one straight after the other