Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Bug with min release clauses

Rumtickler

In the image below there is a tasty min release clause however liverpool have made an offer which is far below. I refuse it and player gets furious, I accept it negates the min release fee. 

438102022_Screenshot_20200223-115209_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.b7131f7692757ab35000d33f782f49a3.jpg

This is not the first bug I've seen in transfers, there has also been other issues with setting sell on where it doesn't exist after player moves but was part of agreement. 

FMM20 is probably the buggiest in recent years sadly  

That's not the problem. Problem is they offered 50mil which I cant do if the player is worth more and has min release.  

Maybe that's the oddity. Either way, I've never had a player get frustrated because min release wasnt met when they are first team. 

Doesn't seem right to me when I cant offer less than min release for a player. 

4 hours ago, Rumtickler said:

That's not the problem. Problem is they offered 50mil which I cant do if the player is worth more and has min release.  

Maybe that's the oddity. Either way, I've never had a player get frustrated because min release wasnt met when they are first team. 

Doesn't seem right to me when I cant offer less than min release for a player. 

I think I get what you are saying so as an example...

So you bid for a player that has a minimum release of £50m and the AI says it wants that much regardless of how much he is worth.

The AI bids on your player with a £50m release and they offer £20m and will go no higher.

I suspect that the game is programmed this way to make a bit of a handicap to the human player because it can be quite easy to make a lot of money in this game. So the essentially we have to pay more than the AI will give us for equivalent players meaning we are slightly disadvantaged compared to previous games where we would have clubs in bidding frenzy’s for our players.

It does create frustration though and kills some of the “immersion” of the game.