Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Academy, Coaches, & Player Development??

-Just wondering about academy players and development of young players . 
Do most of you handle training or let coach take care of it? If let a coach handle it which type to you use ? (Youth, Fitness, General etc)

-Has anyone noticed if reserve players develop if you can’t find a loan deal and not ready for first team yet ? Heard different experiences but most seemed to negative not much development.

-Which coach do you guys put for Reserves ? How much does coaches formation effect young players? Does he line them up in wrong positions? If so do they develop less or does it matter ? 

-Academy players nationality is last question I have . Has anyone gotten academy players come thru that aren’t the nationality of the league the club your managing is in? I notice there’s a nice mixture of nationalities when you start the game in reserves but then going forward they all seem to be of the nationality of club I’m managing and gets unrealistic as the game is international and academies are full of them in real life . Only one suggestion I heard but never got to work is the nationality of your youth scouts will help determine nationality of new academy players . No idea if works . Be nice if English club have a few Irish, Scottish, Spanish or African players as example or if German club have a bunch of Swiss, Austrian, American , French etc  

Any help with development  would be appreciated. Thx in advance 👍

I would agree on the part with development. Does the players not get loaned out, and play at the loan-club there is no development. 

Off topic. I love to sign Grey players from the reserves, train them give them playing time over 2-3 seasons and boom there is great talents :)

8 hours ago, AndersJ said:

I would agree on the part with development. Does the players not get loaned out, and play at the loan-club there is no development. 

Off topic. I love to sign Grey players from the reserves, train them give them playing time over 2-3 seasons and boom there is great talents :)

I will try that with grey players , do u manually train them or let coaches? 

13 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

I will try that with grey players , do u manually train them or let coaches? 

There are some countries where they odly come out better than others.

in Italy or England i go to the reserves. I let free all the poor players. That makes room for all Grey players. Look at them one by one. Offer contracts for 2-5 of them. Loan them out or play them reguarly as subs in easy games. Repeat each year and you wont need regens.

After 2-3 seasons in fx Lazio you have 10 players between 18-20 who are 

1. Great prospects

2. Cheap in wage

3. Nationals

4. Potential free money when they are capped for the national side.