Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Football Manager Full Version

AdamNufc

Curious to whether anyone on here plays the full version or FM Touch? 

I havent played the Full Version since about 2013 or FM Touch since 2014 , got bored today and decided to download the demo of FM 20 onto my laptop and no wonder I have not played it for 7 years and stuck to FMM , the amount of detail and things you can do blew my mind , wouldn't even know where to start if I started to play the full version these days 😂

FM Touch on a tablet looks manageable but oh my days after giving it a dabble on the Laptop I will never be going back to the full version again , such a time sink , back on FM2008 the game was class on a PC but nowadays after trying it out for a bit it seems like overkill! 👀

Yeah I did play the FM19 and it’s very enjoyable to me but since me having a lot more projects to do at school I stopped playing it and focus more on FMM

FMM for me. The only other management game I’ve ever touched in the last ten years or so is SoccerManager (the web-based version).

Just now, Rob said:

FMM for me. The only other management game I’ve ever touched in the last ten years or so is SoccerManager (the web-based version).

Wait I was thinking about a old online manager game I used to play years ago recently and it had a green and white interface , maybe this is what it was called! 

And I only play FMM these days , dabble about with touch when I'm reading about new tactics and stuff ( I'm a huge tactics geek ) 

I had completely forgotten that back on the day I used to play a paper version with made up teams and players and stuff. You paid a weekly fee and got sent printouts on that old typewriter-style paper that had the thin bits down the side that you tore off. Those were the days.

10 minutes ago, Rob said:

I had completely forgotten that back on the day I used to play a paper version with made up teams and players and stuff. You paid a weekly fee and got sent printouts on that old typewriter-style paper that had the thin bits down the side that you tore off. Those were the days.

That sounds actually so cool! The retro games are always the best! 

5 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

That sounds actually so cool! The retro games are always the best! 

Hah, yeah. I do look back at it and realise that we were just posting a fiver to a guy who just had a template on his computer and made up the results. But it did look really fun! 

Just now, Rob said:

Hah, yeah. I do look back at it and realise that we were just posting a fiver to a guy who just had a template on his computer and made up the results. But it did look really fun! 

See that guy is definitely clever tho , money making goal mine that game would of been! 

I've actually just recently decided to give the FM20 demo a try as I haven't played the full version since either FM14 or FM15. 

I'm trying to enjoy it but there is just to much detail, I'm going to buy the full version of FM21 though because as this is only a demo I'm not really paying attention to the full version aspects. If I don't enjoy I'll buy the mobile version, playing on a Chromebook makes FMM so much better.

Edited by Mikey