Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Few Question

Lonedrow

1.       Does club stadium matter? Since we don’t get a monthly income and I don’t understand if 2nd season funds affect by it or how much or how much winning cups effect the funds amount I get. I’m getting around 12 mil after end of 1st season.

2.       I’m running with 1 county only, and can’t find cheap players from international –scouts find useless players (silver badge) any county I should manually chk ?

I am pretty sure in relation to question 1, that the bigger your stadium - the more fans, does affect your transfer budget/plus the ability to upgrade facilities. Gives your club more appeal to the 'bigger' players to join. 

Which country have you got loaded? Are you looking for quality first team players or youth to grow over a number of season?

20 hours ago, Jsavfc said:

I am pretty sure in relation to question 1, that the bigger your stadium - the more fans, does affect your transfer budget/plus the ability to upgrade facilities. Gives your club more appeal to the 'bigger' players to join. 

Which country have you got loaded? Are you looking for quality first team players or youth to grow over a number of season?

only England from sky bet 2 up word,  looking for 1st team mostly, I do have youth coach gold. 

Edited by Lonedrow
On 26/09/2020 at 08:30, Lonedrow said:

only England from sky bet 2 up word,  looking for 1st team mostly, I do have youth coach gold. 

Usually id load Spanish and English or Italy and England gives you a few extra leagues as the 2 top leagues in Italy or Spain still have decent but affordable players. What team are you?

On 28/09/2020 at 08:36, Charlielfc24 said:

Usually id load Spanish and English or Italy and England gives you a few extra leagues as the 2 top leagues in Italy or Spain still have decent but affordable players. What team are you?

Sunderland 

Should be plenty of players available with an England-only database, anyway. Sending the scouts on a mission tends to be pretty useless though. Probably best to just do a manual player search, filtering for the positions and attributes you want.

On 28/09/2020 at 08:36, Charlielfc24 said:

This did work, now I have to re-do the season again. 

Also took Korea and start from January, crazy.