Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Tactics

I'm currently playing as Ajax in Eredivise but have trouble pinning down a formidable and stable tactic. I've also tried switching the inverted wingers to inside forwards but didn't have any consistency with that either. If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve this tactic please drop a reply. Thanks!

IMG_0342.thumb.png.ef896e93f819c3876a6f92a52473abbc.pngIMG_0343.thumb.png.7a8890d3454ffce3f495f9c802643202.png

IMG_0344.thumb.png.ca833be64a7d9a82f7e77a9c641f9d4a.png

1 hour ago, bayern munich Ar said:

I'm currently playing as Ajax in Eredivise but have trouble pinning down a formidable and stable tactic. I've also tried switching the inverted wingers to inside forwards but didn't have any consistency with that either. If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve this tactic please drop a reply. Thanks!

IMG_0342.thumb.png.ef896e93f819c3876a6f92a52473abbc.pngIMG_0343.thumb.png.7a8890d3454ffce3f495f9c802643202.png

IMG_0344.thumb.png.ca833be64a7d9a82f7e77a9c641f9d4a.png

Hi mate,

I always have more luck playing narrow, I keep the ball a lot better that way, I’ve had more luck with either balanced or attacking thus far on this seasons game, had no luck with control. If you want to play with inside forwards change it to shoot on sight, play a short style, also on last years version and this year so far poachers have been poor, try any of Advanced Forward, Complete forward or Target man. Hope this helps 👍

Edited by RichD
Just realised I used the word luck so many times 🤣
21 hours ago, RichD said:

Hi mate,

I always have more luck playing narrow, I keep the ball a lot better that way, I’ve had more luck with either balanced or attacking thus far on this seasons game, had no luck with control. If you want to play with inside forwards change it to shoot on sight, play a short style, also on last years version and this year so far poachers have been poor, try any of Advanced Forward, Complete forward or Target man. Hope this helps 👍

Thanks! Definitely will try it out now. I also don't think my inverted wingers are being employed correctly, for example I have Neres (left footed) or the right wing and promes (right footed) on the left wing. Do inverted winger cut inside like an inside forward but play in-swinging crosses and provide space for the wingback or are they just normal wingers who play right footed players on the right wing and sometimes cut inside? 

21 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Same with @RichD though I barely use shoot on sight. I prefer work into box or just tick it off

I read that its also nice to have a striker with good technique to get better results when using work into box, correct me if I'm wrong.

2 hours ago, bayern munich Ar said:

I read that its also nice to have a striker with good technique to get better results when using work into box, correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah good technique would helps but for Ajax I think 12+ would’ve be good enough