Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Help: Question about recommended role of players

49unbeaten

I am confused about the recommended roles of players. To give you an illustrated example I will use Szoboszlai who is recommended  to be played as a roaming playmaker (see pictures below).

However when i go to the positions tab and see the traits of the role, his traits are not green for them. When i choose box to box as a role the traits are green. Does that mean he is a better box to box player rather than a roaming playmaker?

Please enlighten me and thanks in advance

B090AC7C-8E5B-4AE1-AC84-1291F51E071C.png

ED11AAAA-9A8A-4C0E-B4F9-94AA81CFBF0B.png

ED9C5DDB-5922-49DA-869A-AE74AFD67D25.png

7335BB4B-7E08-4730-A8CC-DFC7190ECD2B.png

They recommend based on stats. It has nothing to do with traits although from my experience, Szoboszlai usually performs in any role given to him.

23 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

They recommend based on stats. It has nothing to do with traits although from my experience, Szoboszlai usually performs in any role given to him.

Oh i am fully aware he is a 5 star player for me

i was doing a thing where i was playing a DLP a RP and AP in a 3 and worked greatly so im just trying to figure what is the best way to choose the role for a player is it the recommended or looking wt which position he has more “green traits”.

Just now, 49unbeaten said:

Oh i am fully aware he is a 5 star player for me

i was doing a thing where i was playing a DLP a RP and AP in a 3 and worked greatly so im just trying to figure what is the best way to choose the role for a player is it the recommended or looking wt which position he has more “green traits”.

I like to look at the attributes