Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Help to improve this tactic

You have two roaming playmakers so straightaway they will leave space as they move around, because it's literally in the position description that they will do that. That's the first thing that jumps out to me. Also one of them is next to an AP so some of their effectiveness may be reduced.

Having width on wide will also leave more gaps so maybe try balanced or even narrow instead.

I'd start there.

Edited by Schwantz34

Far too many playmaker roles. RP, AP, BPD, CF are all going to try to get on the ball and make ambitious passes. You need players who will make the runs for those passes, and players who will stay in position sometimes. Try a CM and a BBM alongside an RP/AP in midfield. 

Wide width is going to pull your forwards away from the box, making crosses less effective, and a high defensive line should only really be used if you have world class defenders in my experience. In addition to the player role changes, I would probably move to balanced width, balanced defensive line, and cautious tackling, which compliments high pressing better in my experience. 

I'm no expert on that formation but this is a quick idea, though it's not perfect. You could adapt it from here;

r8xKpfV.png

OkU36bG.png

jHbGvIa.png

Might not need offside on now I think about it.

53 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

No soy un experto en esa formación, pero esta es una idea rápida, aunque no es perfecta. Podrías adaptarlo desde aquí;

r8xKpfV.png

OkU36bG.png

jHbGvIa.png

Puede que no necesite fuera de juego ahora que lo pienso.

Thank you

2 minutes ago, teodorodelaflor82@gmail.co said:

Thank you

You'll need to adapt it. It's only a quick idea I threw up.

A lot of it is trying different things and watching your games to see what's working and what isn't.

40 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Necesitarás adaptarlo. Es solo una idea rápida que vomité.

Mucho de esto consiste en probar cosas diferentes y ver tus juegos para ver qué funciona y qué no.

Yes, the important thing for me is not to leave too many spaces and to leave the goal in zero.

If I’m being honest, this is one of the formation that I don’t like using. I didn’t watch the match so no idea how they played but I can show probably a good way to get the best out of this formation.

49761D03-36C3-4581-8991-B847785F1D75.thumb.png.9769a989ce01a9d7f5e0f87ee1f7d7f5.png

CD6050E4-76F2-4079-B3F6-ACB761E1F01E.thumb.png.60ab1fbe2ef056f9e9ba729e3c4bf43f.png

C04C0B9A-5961-4499-8D4B-A486F0CECF9E.thumb.png.00e363871b920e224d3ba8489e4d02f2.png

Change the Sweeper Keeper to the traditional Goal Keeper. I forgot to do that

6 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Si soy honesto, esta es una de las formaciones que no me gusta usar. No vi el partido, así que no tengo idea de cómo jugaron, pero puedo mostrar probablemente una buena manera de sacar lo mejor de esta formación.

49761D03-36C3-4581-8991-B847785F1D75.thumb.png.9769a989ce01a9d7f5e0f87ee1f7d7f5.png

CD6050E4-76F2-4079-B3F6-ACB761E1F01E.thumb.png.60ab1fbe2ef056f9e9ba729e3c4bf43f.png

C04C0B9A-5961-4499-8D4B-A486F0CECF9E.thumb.png.00e363871b920e224d3ba8489e4d02f2.png

Cambie el Sweeper Keeper por el Goal Keeper tradicional. Me olvidé de hacer eso

Ok thank you

Agree with the too many playmakers comments, but I think you should have at least one RP in central midfield.  WBs sort of count as a playmaker position especially to get you up the field.
I have used a very similar base formation in one of the FMM in game challenges.

It is quite hard to cover everything that the opposition will do, so start with a base and tweak depending on how the opposition line up.

My approach would be to start with a question, how do I want to move the ball upfield?  Do I have a big man to receive the ball from the goalkeeper or do I need to distribute to the defenders to move either into central midfield or out to the WBs?
Whichever I decide dictates distribution from the goalkeeper and passing style (passing focus I usually change depending on where the opposition are offering me gaps or opportunities.)  Lets say I have Aubameyang (CF) and Lacazette (AF) upfront, therefore I want the ball on the ground and and playing out from the back, looking for opportunities to either put a ball in behind the defense to chase or work up to the box through creative play.
For this I will choose -

GK distribute  - short
Passing style - mixed,
Distribution -  mixed.

If I am giving the ball to my defenders I need to make sure they can receive the ball, if too narrow then the opponent can close down.  I already have decent defensive width by having the WBs,  so really I want a medium width to allow back line to spread out and make passing opportunities, maybe with at least one DC being a BPD.

With passing, forwards and defense set, what do I do with my midfield.  The strikers, will need supply and support, without getting in their way.  Therefore I want only one midfielder to be making runs beyond them, i.e. BBM or AP and another to provide supply, but I am also going need to make sure we can pick up loose balls, so will likely need a defensive midfielder role.
So continuing the theme, I am like to make the deep midfielder a BWM or DM (as we likely have at least one Ball Playing Defender behind them and two WBs either side).  In front of that deeper midfielder I will want a BBM to get forward and back and also a Roaming Playmaker (RP) to float around looking for space to receive the ball from the defense and WBs and also supply the front two and running midfielder. (could also go CM and AP as another option).

As for the rest:-

Mentality - I think we will need Control or Attacking, due to only really having too forwards on the pitch and needing to get the rest of the team up to support them.
Width - Normal - as stated above, enough width in the team with Wing Backs to not need full
Tempo - Normally medium, as I want control of the ball from the start, but also don't want to be get caught on the ball and concede and easy opportunity.
Creative Freedom - If I trust my players to do the right thing, I will set high.  In this case we have a lot of playmakers and I want them to break free of the tactics if necessary.
D Line - I normally choose high to compress the pitch for the opposition winning the ball high up, but if you are the stronger team opponents, may sit back and you could have to drop deeper to pull the opposition out of their own half to allow a counter.  With my fast forwards I would go balanced.
Closing Down - If High or Medium D-Line you can use an all over, otherwise you are chasing too much space. With Auba and Laca, can't seeing them chasing into the corners, so will stay with own half.
Tackling - Normally start at normal and adjust in game. If your players are naturally aggressive you might want to turn down.  If you are giving away too many set piece opportunities turn down.  Not winning the ball enough turn up.
Offside - If high line you can use this also to press that high line higher, becomes a risk though against a target man who can feed in runners
Time Wasting - Always off and then react to the game, i.e. until last few minutes or just need to take the momentum out of the opposition

Bit of an essay sorry.

Edited by SK15Kev
quick edit
36 minutes ago, SK15Kev said:

Estoy de acuerdo con los comentarios de muchos creadores de juego, pero creo que deberías tener al menos un RP en el mediocampo central. Los WB cuentan como una posición de creador de juego, especialmente para llevarte al campo.
He usado una formación de base muy similar en uno de los FMM en los desafíos del juego.

Es bastante difícil cubrir todo lo que hará la oposición, así que comience con una base y modifique dependiendo de cómo se alinee la oposición.

Mi enfoque sería comenzar con una pregunta, ¿cómo quiero mover la pelota hacia arriba? ¿Tengo un hombre grande para recibir el balón del portero o necesito distribuirlo a los defensores para pasar al mediocampo central o hacia los WB?
Lo que yo decida, dicta la distribución del portero y el estilo de pase (el enfoque de pase generalmente cambio dependiendo de dónde la oposición me esté ofreciendo espacios u oportunidades). Digamos que tengo a Aubameyang (CF) y Lacazette (AF) al frente, por lo tanto, quiero el balón en el suelo y jugando desde atrás, buscando oportunidades para poner una pelota detrás de la defensa para perseguir o trabajar hasta el área a través del juego creativo.
Por esto elegiré -

GK distribuye -
estilo de pase corto - mixto,
Distribución - mixto.

Si le estoy dando el balón a mis defensores, necesito asegurarme de que puedan recibir el balón, si es demasiado estrecho, el oponente puede cerrar. Ya tengo un ancho defensivo decente al tener los WB, así que realmente quiero un ancho medio para permitir que la línea de fondo se extienda y genere oportunidades de pase, tal vez con al menos un DC que sea un BPD.

Con pases, delanteros y defensa, ¿qué hago con mi mediocampo? Los huelguistas necesitarán suministros y apoyo, sin estorbar su camino. Por lo tanto, quiero que solo un mediocampista haga carreras más allá de ellos, es decir, BBM o AP y otro para proporcionar suministro, pero también voy a necesitar asegurarme de que podamos recoger balones sueltos, por lo que probablemente necesite un papel de mediocampista defensivo.
Entonces, continuando con el tema, me gustaría convertir al mediocampista profundo en un BWM o DM (ya que probablemente tengamos al menos un defensor que juega con la pelota detrás de ellos y dos WB a cada lado). Delante de ese mediocampista más profundo, querré un BBM para avanzar y retroceder y también un Roaming Playmaker (RP) para flotar en busca de espacio para recibir el balón de la defensa y los WB y también suministrar los dos delanteros y el mediocampista corriendo. (también podría ir CM y AP como otra opción).

En cuanto al resto:-

Mentalidad: creo que necesitaremos Control o Ataque, debido a que realmente tenemos demasiados delanteros en el campo y necesitamos que el resto del equipo los apoye.
Ancho - Normal - como se indicó anteriormente, suficiente ancho en el equipo con Wing Backs para no necesitar
Tempo completo - Normalmente medio, ya que quiero el control del balón desde el principio, pero tampoco quiero que me atrapen en el balón y ceder y oportunidad fácil.
Libertad creativa: si confío en que mis jugadores harán lo correcto, me posicionaré alto. En este caso, tenemos muchos creadores de juego y quiero que se liberen de las tácticas si es necesario.
Línea 😧 normalmente elijo alto para comprimir el campo para que el oponente gane el balón en lo alto, pero si ustedes son los oponentes más fuertes del equipo, pueden sentarse y podrían tener que bajar más profundo para sacar a los oponentes de su propia mitad y permitir un contador. Con mis delanteros rápidos iría equilibrado.
Cerrando: si la D-Line es alta o media, puede usar una línea completa, de lo contrario, está persiguiendo demasiado espacio. Con Auba y Laca, no puedo verlos persiguiendo a las esquinas, así que se quedará con su propia mitad.
Tackling: normalmente comienza de forma normal y se ajusta en el juego. Si sus jugadores son naturalmente agresivos, es posible que desee rechazar. Si está regalando demasiadas oportunidades de balón parado, rechace. No ganar la pelota lo suficiente aparece.
Fuera de juego: si la línea alta puede usar esto también para presionar esa línea alta más arriba, se convierte en un riesgo, aunque contra un hombre objetivo que puede alimentar a los corredores.Pérdida de
tiempo: siempre apagado y luego reaccionar al juego, es decir, hasta los últimos minutos o simplemente necesita para quitarle impulso a la oposición

Lo siento un poco de ensayo.

Yes, I like this