Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Schwantz34

Tactics 3-2-2-2-1 (Inspired by Ruben Amorim's 3-4-3)

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, KNSMIGAS said:

What method of tranning you use ?

I leave that up to the coaching staff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheBirdMan said:

I can’t seem to get it working with my Frankfurt team in Germany. Any suggestions 

Who have you got playing in the roles?

RP and the WB roles are particularly key to it working well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, TheBirdMan said:

Yeah It’s my first season and in rb and lb I have kolasinic and da costa and my rp is moriba 

What kind of results are you getting? I'll have a quick go with a Frankfurt save and see what happens.

I will say Moriba is very young to be your main RP. I have him on loan at Venezia (a different tactic of my own) but only used him sparingly, because when I started him for a run of games he couldn't handle being my staring AP.

Edited by Schwantz34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

What kind of results are you getting? I'll have a quick go with a Frankfurt save and see what happens.

I will say Moriba is very young to be your main RP. I have him on loan at Venezia (a different tactic of my own) but only used him sparingly, because when I started him for a run of games he couldn't handle being my staring AP.

I’m losing most of my games 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheBirdMan said:

I’m losing most of my games 

I'll test it quickly with them and see how it goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, TheBirdMan said:

How’s it going then mate

Half season test. Only signed Insigne because they don't have anyone for the right IF position. Hamsik was a cheap option to use at RP for now. Silva I just sold in January so I can try to find a really good RP, though he was on fire with goals so hopefully I won't regret that sale;

DjJ4IYB.jpg

1mBSR3O.jpg

NKG6ipf.jpg

vDg8rmG.jpg

SGxU8ME.jpg

fatYqnp.jpg

Edited by Schwantz34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Half season test. Only signed Insigne because they don't have anyone for the right IF position. Hamsik was a cheap option to use at RP for now. Silva I just sold in January so I can try to find a really good RP, though he was on fire with goals so hopefully I won't regret that sale;

DjJ4IYB.jpg

1mBSR3O.jpg

NKG6ipf.jpg

vDg8rmG.jpg

SGxU8ME.jpg

fatYqnp.jpg

What variation did you use. The one with control or overload?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheBirdMan said:

What variation did you use. The one with control or overload?

It's the updated second version, so the first time I made changes. 

Shape:- Overload, narrow, fast, expressive.

Defence:- High, All Over, Committed, Yes, No

Attack:- Early crosses, Shoot on Sight, Direct, Both Flanks, Short

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

It's the updated second version, so the first time I made changes. 

Shape:- Overload, narrow, fast, expressive.

Defence:- High, All Over, Committed, Yes, No

Attack:- Early crosses, Shoot on Sight, Direct, Both Flanks, Short

Yeah bro it doesn’t seem to be working 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheBirdMan said:

Yeah bro it doesn’t seem to be working 

Try improving your wingbacks and RP. Kolasinac doesn't seem like a good fit to me.

It worked for me with the team you are using, so it sounds like you don't have players that suit the roles maybe and especially the key ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

Here's the rest of the test @TheBirdMan

Solid 3rd place and a cup win without changing the default squad all that much;

nWqLbuW.jpg

ECYGThL.jpg

Final table

ZScMg8P.jpg

Most used 11

PBb1l0z.jpg

Goals

FJq1Imm.jpg

Assists

lZ0kIoD.jpg

Games

14LbuBO.jpg

xHSKrU0.jpg

Edited by Schwantz34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/06/2021 at 14:18, Schwantz34 said:

Here's the rest of the test @TheBirdMan

Solid 3rd place and a cup win without changing the default squad all that much;

nWqLbuW.jpg

ECYGThL.jpg

Final table

ZScMg8P.jpg

Most used 11

PBb1l0z.jpg

Goals

FJq1Imm.jpg

Assists

lZ0kIoD.jpg

Games

14LbuBO.jpg

xHSKrU0.jpg

Yeah mate once I got the right players in the tactic worked to perfection. Danny ings and JWP were insane for me. Now at wolves having joined mid relegation scrap and now I’m 9th in the league after using the tactic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheBirdMan said:

Yeah mate once I got the right players in the tactic worked to perfection. Danny ings and JWP were insane for me. Now at wolves having joined mid relegation scrap and now I’m 9th in the league after using the tactic

Good to hear you sorted it! It's all about the RP and wingbacks in my tactic. Without the right players there it just doesn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just wanna say I am loving this tactic - with some amendments. I tried out the overload version but felt like I was less in control of games, so it's the initial control version I am using.

I am playing as Carrarese in Serie C, they were in relegation when I joined, lost first game on a basic tactic then switched to this. I knew I wanted this formation from the players they had but it was finding how to make the formation work.

The changes I have made are changing my forward to an AF, using RP and the DLP in midfield and taken off time wasting. Unbeaten using this so far.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Elliott said:

I just wanna say I am loving this tactic - with some amendments. I tried out the overload version but felt like I was less in control of games, so it's the initial control version I am using.

I am playing as Carrarese in Serie C, they were in relegation when I joined, lost first game on a basic tactic then switched to this. I knew I wanted this formation from the players they had but it was finding how to make the formation work.

The changes I have made are changing my forward to an AF, using RP and the DLP in midfield and taken off time wasting. Unbeaten using this so far.

 

I still use it myself with some saves and I find the RP is the key man and the system definitely works better with the DLP next to him.

Glad it's working for you. I'm still surprised all the game updates didn't destroy it though.

Edited by Schwantz34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I still use it myself with some saves and I find the RP is the key man and the system definitely works better with the DLP next to him.

Glad it's working for you. I'm still surprised all the game updates didn't destroy it though.

It's the first time I've really used the RP so it's interesting. I also feel uneasy about using a PF, but last few games I've found AP hasn't really worked so switched back to that. The forward isn't scoring many goals but we're winning games so it doesn't matter I guess?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Elliott said:

It's the first time I've really used the RP so it's interesting. I also feel uneasy about using a PF, but last few games I've found AP hasn't really worked so switched back to that. The forward isn't scoring many goals but we're winning games so it doesn't matter I guess?

You could try different roles. I think I used PF, P, TM & DLF while playing around with it.

PF always seemed most effective for me. Like you said though you're getting results so it's not holding you back having an AF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

You could try different roles. I think I used PF, P, TM & DLF while playing around with it.

PF always seemed most effective for me. Like you said though you're getting results so it's not holding you back having an AF.

Update is that PF is working better. I think I was just playing the wrong players. Currently working my way through the very convoluted Serie C playoffs with good success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Update is that PF is working better. I think I was just playing the wrong players. Currently working my way through the very convoluted Serie C playoffs with good success.

What's the setup you're using currently? It reads like a mix of the two systems?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/07/2021 at 12:59, Schwantz34 said:

What's the setup you're using currently? It reads like a mix of the two systems?

Yes, so I'm using the instructions from your original control version, with the player roles of your revised overload version. I occasionally switch to the overload version if I'm chasing a goal but that isn't very often!

I navigated all the way through the serie c playoffs with this adapted version to secure my place in Serie B.

It doesn't score many goals but it concedes even less. It's satisfying to play. Now just looking to tweak the corner instructions and I'll be happy with it and think I will use it on other saves!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Yes, so I'm using the instructions from your original control version, with the player roles of your revised overload version. I occasionally switch to the overload version if I'm chasing a goal but that isn't very often!

I navigated all the way through the serie c playoffs with this adapted version to secure my place in Serie B.

It doesn't score many goals but it concedes even less. It's satisfying to play. Now just looking to tweak the corner instructions and I'll be happy with it and think I will use it on other saves!

Interesting.

Might try that myself on a new Venezia save. I have two devices and always enjoy the challenge of Venezia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It might be your players if you're not scoring many @Elliott. I just applied your combination of my two setups to the end of a Venezia season, and scored pretty well I thought;

s3pSDpE.png

uZyjySp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/07/2021 at 17:29, Elliott said:

Nice work @Schwantz34. Yeah you're probably right, lacking a top striker perhaps. Still I'm happy enough, team's still exceeding expectations. 

Can you show what you change on the tactic ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KNSMIGAS said:

Can you show what you change on the tactic ??

"the instructions from your original control version, with the player roles of your revised overload version"

That's his response to me. The screenshots are all there, you just need to use the combination of the two setups like @Elliotthas described above, if that's the version you want to try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

"the instructions from your original control version, with the player roles of your revised overload version"

That's his response to me. The screenshots are all there, you just need to use the combination of the two setups like @Elliotthas described above, if that's the version you want to try.

But control version, i only change the mentality to control, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×