Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 3-2-2-2-1 (Inspired by Ruben Amorim's 3-4-3)

1 hour ago, TheBirdMan said:

I can’t seem to get it working with my Frankfurt team in Germany. Any suggestions 

Who have you got playing in the roles?

RP and the WB roles are particularly key to it working well.

4 minutes ago, TheBirdMan said:

Yeah It’s my first season and in rb and lb I have kolasinic and da costa and my rp is moriba 

What kind of results are you getting? I'll have a quick go with a Frankfurt save and see what happens.

I will say Moriba is very young to be your main RP. I have him on loan at Venezia (a different tactic of my own) but only used him sparingly, because when I started him for a run of games he couldn't handle being my staring AP.

Edited by Schwantz34
5 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

What kind of results are you getting? I'll have a quick go with a Frankfurt save and see what happens.

I will say Moriba is very young to be your main RP. I have him on loan at Venezia (a different tactic of my own) but only used him sparingly, because when I started him for a run of games he couldn't handle being my staring AP.

I’m losing most of my games 

13 hours ago, TheBirdMan said:

How’s it going then mate

Half season test. Only signed Insigne because they don't have anyone for the right IF position. Hamsik was a cheap option to use at RP for now. Silva I just sold in January so I can try to find a really good RP, though he was on fire with goals so hopefully I won't regret that sale;

DjJ4IYB.jpg

1mBSR3O.jpg

NKG6ipf.jpg

vDg8rmG.jpg

SGxU8ME.jpg

fatYqnp.jpg

Edited by Schwantz34
39 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Half season test. Only signed Insigne because they don't have anyone for the right IF position. Hamsik was a cheap option to use at RP for now. Silva I just sold in January so I can try to find a really good RP, though he was on fire with goals so hopefully I won't regret that sale;

DjJ4IYB.jpg

1mBSR3O.jpg

NKG6ipf.jpg

vDg8rmG.jpg

SGxU8ME.jpg

fatYqnp.jpg

What variation did you use. The one with control or overload?

6 minutes ago, TheBirdMan said:

What variation did you use. The one with control or overload?

It's the updated second version, so the first time I made changes. 

Shape:- Overload, narrow, fast, expressive.

Defence:- High, All Over, Committed, Yes, No

Attack:- Early crosses, Shoot on Sight, Direct, Both Flanks, Short

3 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

It's the updated second version, so the first time I made changes. 

Shape:- Overload, narrow, fast, expressive.

Defence:- High, All Over, Committed, Yes, No

Attack:- Early crosses, Shoot on Sight, Direct, Both Flanks, Short

Yeah bro it doesn’t seem to be working 

1 hour ago, TheBirdMan said:

Yeah bro it doesn’t seem to be working 

Try improving your wingbacks and RP. Kolasinac doesn't seem like a good fit to me.

It worked for me with the team you are using, so it sounds like you don't have players that suit the roles maybe and especially the key ones.

Here's the rest of the test @TheBirdMan

Solid 3rd place and a cup win without changing the default squad all that much;

nWqLbuW.jpg

ECYGThL.jpg

Final table

ZScMg8P.jpg

Most used 11

PBb1l0z.jpg

Goals

FJq1Imm.jpg

Assists

lZ0kIoD.jpg

Games

14LbuBO.jpg

xHSKrU0.jpg

Edited by Schwantz34
On 06/06/2021 at 14:18, Schwantz34 said:

Here's the rest of the test @TheBirdMan

Solid 3rd place and a cup win without changing the default squad all that much;

nWqLbuW.jpg

ECYGThL.jpg

Final table

ZScMg8P.jpg

Most used 11

PBb1l0z.jpg

Goals

FJq1Imm.jpg

Assists

lZ0kIoD.jpg

Games

14LbuBO.jpg

xHSKrU0.jpg

Yeah mate once I got the right players in the tactic worked to perfection. Danny ings and JWP were insane for me. Now at wolves having joined mid relegation scrap and now I’m 9th in the league after using the tactic

Just now, TheBirdMan said:

Yeah mate once I got the right players in the tactic worked to perfection. Danny ings and JWP were insane for me. Now at wolves having joined mid relegation scrap and now I’m 9th in the league after using the tactic

Good to hear you sorted it! It's all about the RP and wingbacks in my tactic. Without the right players there it just doesn't work.

I just wanna say I am loving this tactic - with some amendments. I tried out the overload version but felt like I was less in control of games, so it's the initial control version I am using.

I am playing as Carrarese in Serie C, they were in relegation when I joined, lost first game on a basic tactic then switched to this. I knew I wanted this formation from the players they had but it was finding how to make the formation work.

The changes I have made are changing my forward to an AF, using RP and the DLP in midfield and taken off time wasting. Unbeaten using this so far.

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

I just wanna say I am loving this tactic - with some amendments. I tried out the overload version but felt like I was less in control of games, so it's the initial control version I am using.

I am playing as Carrarese in Serie C, they were in relegation when I joined, lost first game on a basic tactic then switched to this. I knew I wanted this formation from the players they had but it was finding how to make the formation work.

The changes I have made are changing my forward to an AF, using RP and the DLP in midfield and taken off time wasting. Unbeaten using this so far.

I still use it myself with some saves and I find the RP is the key man and the system definitely works better with the DLP next to him.

Glad it's working for you. I'm still surprised all the game updates didn't destroy it though.

Edited by Schwantz34
7 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I still use it myself with some saves and I find the RP is the key man and the system definitely works better with the DLP next to him.

Glad it's working for you. I'm still surprised all the game updates didn't destroy it though.

It's the first time I've really used the RP so it's interesting. I also feel uneasy about using a PF, but last few games I've found AP hasn't really worked so switched back to that. The forward isn't scoring many goals but we're winning games so it doesn't matter I guess?

5 hours ago, Elliott said:

It's the first time I've really used the RP so it's interesting. I also feel uneasy about using a PF, but last few games I've found AP hasn't really worked so switched back to that. The forward isn't scoring many goals but we're winning games so it doesn't matter I guess?

You could try different roles. I think I used PF, P, TM & DLF while playing around with it.

PF always seemed most effective for me. Like you said though you're getting results so it's not holding you back having an AF.

33 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

You could try different roles. I think I used PF, P, TM & DLF while playing around with it.

PF always seemed most effective for me. Like you said though you're getting results so it's not holding you back having an AF.

Update is that PF is working better. I think I was just playing the wrong players. Currently working my way through the very convoluted Serie C playoffs with good success.

19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Update is that PF is working better. I think I was just playing the wrong players. Currently working my way through the very convoluted Serie C playoffs with good success.

What's the setup you're using currently? It reads like a mix of the two systems?

On 18/07/2021 at 12:59, Schwantz34 said:

What's the setup you're using currently? It reads like a mix of the two systems?

Yes, so I'm using the instructions from your original control version, with the player roles of your revised overload version. I occasionally switch to the overload version if I'm chasing a goal but that isn't very often!

I navigated all the way through the serie c playoffs with this adapted version to secure my place in Serie B.

It doesn't score many goals but it concedes even less. It's satisfying to play. Now just looking to tweak the corner instructions and I'll be happy with it and think I will use it on other saves!

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Yes, so I'm using the instructions from your original control version, with the player roles of your revised overload version. I occasionally switch to the overload version if I'm chasing a goal but that isn't very often!

I navigated all the way through the serie c playoffs with this adapted version to secure my place in Serie B.

It doesn't score many goals but it concedes even less. It's satisfying to play. Now just looking to tweak the corner instructions and I'll be happy with it and think I will use it on other saves!

Interesting.

Might try that myself on a new Venezia save. I have two devices and always enjoy the challenge of Venezia.

It might be your players if you're not scoring many @Elliott. I just applied your combination of my two setups to the end of a Venezia season, and scored pretty well I thought;

s3pSDpE.png

uZyjySp.png

On 24/07/2021 at 17:29, Elliott said:

Nice work @Schwantz34. Yeah you're probably right, lacking a top striker perhaps. Still I'm happy enough, team's still exceeding expectations. 

Can you show what you change on the tactic ??

2 hours ago, KNSMIGAS said:

Can you show what you change on the tactic ??

"the instructions from your original control version, with the player roles of your revised overload version"

That's his response to me. The screenshots are all there, you just need to use the combination of the two setups like @Elliotthas described above, if that's the version you want to try.

9 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

"the instructions from your original control version, with the player roles of your revised overload version"

That's his response to me. The screenshots are all there, you just need to use the combination of the two setups like @Elliotthas described above, if that's the version you want to try.

But control version, i only change the mentality to control, right?