Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat International Management.

Anybody else having trouble with international teams? My tactics don’t work with them like they do with clubs, or like previous games, not sure what’s wrong really? Thanks in advance 👍🏻

Yes. I have to use two different tactics in my current save with Aston Villa and England. I seem to concede a lot more with England. I would say it’s the strength of my club team but it’s not as the England team are all my villa players, I don’t know why it’s different myself either 🤔 

19 minutes ago, Rich said:

Yes. I have to use two different tactics in my current save with Aston Villa and England. I seem to concede a lot more with England. I would say it’s the strength of my club team but it’s not as the England team are all my villa players, I don’t know why it’s different myself either 🤔 

Sounds familiar 🤔 never had problems before, very strange...

I’m finding there’s a big difference between the CL and domestic in club football so it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if there were similar unknown things going on behind the scenes with international.

I have previously had problems internationally trying to get my club system to work due to the nation just not having the right type of players available which makes sense too.

18 minutes ago, Ian said:

I’m finding there’s a big difference between the CL and domestic in club football so it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if there were similar unknown things going on behind the scenes with international.

I have previously had problems internationally trying to get my club system to work due to the nation just not having the right type of players available which makes sense too.

I suppose each competition has its own reputation which will impact performances, then you have player experience at that level and things like that too. 

As for nations not having players to suit your system, I feel your pain there! That's why the second I get an ITN job or I think I'll be going after it I always fill the reserves with players of that nationality to get them trained up. Then obviously you cram as many into your first team as possible. 

Ahhh ITN is so half baked. 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

I suppose each competition has its own reputation which will impact performances, then you have player experience at that level and things like that too. 

As for nations not having players to suit your system, I feel your pain there! That's why the second I get an ITN job or I think I'll be going after it I always fill the reserves with players of that nationality to get them trained up. Then obviously you cram as many into your first team as possible. 

Ahhh ITN is so half baked. 

I agree, international has to be incredibly important for the save before I’ll even entertain it as there’s nothing else there for me.