Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Advise on tactics

Early crosses and work into box rarely work well together in my experience. Too many Playmaker roles as well. I would switch someone in midfield to BBM or CM, and probably CDs over BPDs. And remove offside trap. 

1 hour ago, hhooo said:

Early crosses and work into box rarely work well together in my experience. Too many Playmaker roles as well. I would switch someone in midfield to BBM or CM, and probably CDs over BPDs. And remove offside trap. 

Basically what I would have said, I love a DLP, CM and AP combo. 

Not a huge fan of a high line myself, I quite like a standard line or even deep sometimes. Not tried the tempo as much on slow this year so can’t comment but I tend to go normal.

I’ve said this many times before, use only one BPD max when playing a 4 atb formation. Apparently you have too many playmakers. Like @hhooo and @Rich said, AP-DLP-CM is a game breaking combo. So balanced and so good.

I would probably turn both early cross and run at defenders off as well as playing PF instead of AF here. PF offers more while doing almost the same job though you’d need your striker to have more stamina.

I’ve done some tweaking and this is the result .... 11 shot but 3 on target.... anyway to improve 

49874772-3727-4A6A-8072-E7B491094750.png

Edited by Qoo123
31 minutes ago, Qoo123 said:

I’ve done some tweaking and this is the result .... 11 shot but 3 on target.... anyway to improve 

49874772-3727-4A6A-8072-E7B491094750.png

This is part of playing on higher mentality, players will shoot more often. If you want fewer, higher quality chances created, play on balanced or counter. IFs also shoot very often, so maybe try IWs if you want them to pass more frequently.