Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Transfer unlimited funds - Money Glitch is back!!!

I will probably get scrutinised for this by people for reporting this glitch however my friend alerted me that it is still working on this years addition the other day and after testing it myself it does!!..and i feel it needs reporting so its fixed as it massively spoils the game specially for people who have purchased the Rich benefactor add on or unlocked it in game through hard work..sorry for the guys using it but it needs to go! 

Edited by Rhys Rockley

Though I don’t use it, I don’t find this a problem. Yes, it looks unfair but it’s a single player game. You do whatever you want to do with the game.

2 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Though I don’t use it, I don’t find this a problem. Yes, it looks unfair but it’s a single player game. You do whatever you want to do with the game.

I see where you are coming from...it's just annoying that you buy a add on for £5 but the game can be manipulated to get it for free

There is no point talking about it in a sense they fix it as they haven’t fixed glitches like that in the past . Easy way to not have it is just don’t use it knowing it’s a glitch . Not like other areas they need to fix that you can’t ignore and big outcome on games. Only way be top of list to fix would be  if AI teams were using it for an unfair advantage in your careers.