Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-2-3-1 Man Utd Champions

Mcs

This is my first time uploading a tactic, this are my results with Man Utd in my first season, i only brought Leon Goretzka for the BBM, before this save i play this tactic on a Atalanta save and i win the Serie A.

Screenshot_20211210-193424.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-193429.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-193432.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-193435.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-193401.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-193349.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-193337.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-193327.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-193320.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-193309.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-193257.jpg

4 hours ago, Ikaris said:

Looks really interesting! What do the TFs goal numbers look like at the top?

I try with CF and PF, but it's better with TF, CR7 did 27 goals, Rashford 32 and Bruno 25

What tactical style did you use for this tactic when you were playing as Man United? Did you keep the free kicks and corner kicks tactics as default? 
I am playing Man United myself and I really want to try this tactic. 

Edited by Aziz_3112000
27 minutes ago, Aziz_3112000 said:

What tactical style did you use for this tactic when you were playing as Man United? Did you keep the free kicks and corner kicks tactics as default? 
I am playing Man United myself and I really want to try this tactic. 

I can't answer the question about free kicks and corners, but tactical style here is irrelevant. 

If you want to try this tactic, just copy the original screenshots onto the tactic set up screens on your game. There is no need to select a tactical style, just go clean slate.  

On 12/12/2021 at 01:12, Marcelito17 said:

Totalmente recomendado, esta tactica es una majestuosidad.

Mi Ajax esta a Full, aunque recién empiezo esta gran historia. 

podes ma mandar sff.

You must have paceful defenders to prevent this, otherwise I'm working in a new version of this tactic with even better results(Destroying Atlético btw)

19 hours ago, Michel01 said:

It’s a good tactic but I’m getting destroyed by counter attacks

Is there a pattern / a common theme about when you’re getting destroyed by counter attacks … ?

Spoiler

Example - it often happens in the last 10-20 mins of a game, where you have a narrow lead:

Solution - you can be more defensively solid / less open to counter attacks (edit - in the final 20 mins), so …

• Sub off Ronaldo + sub on a DMC (anchor).
  • Change the WBs to any other role.
  • Change to a normal tempo, balanced creative freedom, short passing (do you keep the ball!)
  • Maybe turn off the offside trap, with balanced defensive line + ‘own half’ closing down (so you aren’t so exposed!)

Different examples / situations require slightly different solutions 🙂 

Edited by DanEnglish
16 minutes ago, Mcs said:

You must have paceful defenders to prevent this, otherwise I'm working in a new version of this tactic with even better results(Destroying Atlético btw)

You need pacy defenders because of the offside trap, the high line, the high press … but Maquire only has 11 pace (from memory) 😆 

1 hour ago, DanEnglish said:

You need pacy defenders because of the offside trap, the high line, the high press … but Maquire only has 11 pace (from memory) 😆 

Chiellini , De Ligt, Bonucci and Demiral are my current CBs with Bastoni out on loan. De Ligt and Chiellini were my starting CBs but I’ve switched the latter out for Demiral recently

Counters attacks did normally happen early on but with Demiral , they are dealt with a lot better

Edited by Michel01
On 04/06/2022 at 13:00, Mcs said:

Any updates on the new tactic?