Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Name and last name not working

when you are a creating a new profile for a new career I cant type in the first name and last name (im on a samsung phone btw) I press it says it just blank with no keyboard to type on so virtually I cant play. cany anyone help

6 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Maybe you can try typing it on another app (Notepad etc) and copy-paste it

yeh ive tried u cant copy and paste on fm for some reason, do u know anything else i can do

Normally that didn't happen to me, but sometimes I come across same issue if I played too long/have too many apps working at background. 

Usually the problem gone after I tried closing FMM, closing all background apps, clearing caches and residues, then open FMM again. Try these, maybe it could work. 

If your problem persist, maybe try download different keyboard. Some of the recent problem happened with Samsung devices, maybe it has to do with default keyboard?

10 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Having the exact same issue.

Was there ever a fix?

Do you get a totally blank field with no keyboard or anyway to type? Or can you actually type it in and then it's lost. If it's the second then it sounds like the one reported here: 

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-mobile-bugs-tracker/gameplay-issues/i-cant-get-past-step-4-in-creating-my-manager-r7708/

And it looks to me that's a resolution thing. If you can bump your phone's resolution up temporarily (so it all gets small and the button appears), then you might be in luck - but I'm only guessing and it's the first thing and not the second, I have no suggestions sorry. Hope you get it working.

Happens to me occasionally too in some saves, but on the searching for a player screen when you have a box to type in their name...everything just goes blank and you can't type.....annoying, but one happens every now and then and you just work around it 

4 hours ago, Scratch said:

Do you get a totally blank field with no keyboard or anyway to type? Or can you actually type it in and then it's lost. If it's the second then it sounds like the one reported here: 

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-mobile-bugs-tracker/gameplay-issues/i-cant-get-past-step-4-in-creating-my-manager-r7708/

And it looks to me that's a resolution thing. If you can bump your phone's resolution up temporarily (so it all gets small and the button appears), then you might be in luck - but I'm only guessing and it's the first thing and not the second, I have no suggestions sorry. Hope you get it working.

Totally blank field.

Thought I'd cracked it even getting that far but now it's back to not even letting me press the new game or settings buttons.

[edit]

I think I've fixed it with Gboard. That's what I was using on my previous phone.

Edited by Schwantz34
59 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I think I've fixed it with Gboard. That's what I was using on my previous phone.

Glad to hear - that's my nightmare scenario: buy a new phone and it won't run FMM 😱

4 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Glad to hear - that's my nightmare scenario: buy a new phone and it won't run FMM 😱

I haven't come back out of the game yet so hopefully it loads back up.

Just loading in some tactics.