Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FM Handheld/Mobile Older Versions Playable On Laptop/PC?....

Matt-T-LFC-1990

Hi everyone.

Do you know if it's possible to play any of the FM Handheld/Mobile versions on a Laptop/PC? Is there anyway in which you can do this through a certain program etc please?

Also, is there a way of getting hold of the older versions of the IOS version of the game on both an I Pad and/or a Laptop PC? I'm talking from the very first IOS game which i believe is 2010? Are these now resigned to the archives of history or can they be got hold of?

Thank you very much for your help 🙂

Kind Regards,

Matt

6 hours ago, Matt-T-LFC-1990 said:

Hi everyone.

Do you know if it's possible to play any of the FM Handheld/Mobile versions on a Laptop/PC? Is there anyway in which you can do this through a certain program etc please?

Also, is there a way of getting hold of the older versions of the IOS version of the game on both an I Pad and/or a Laptop PC? I'm talking from the very first IOS game which i believe is 2010? Are these now resigned to the archives of history or can they be got hold of?

Thank you very much for your help 🙂

Kind Regards,

Matt

AFAIK you can run almost every mobile game with pc, with some kind of application, like Bluestacks? 

Try to Google it. I'm almost certain you can use any Android apps on PC, but I don't know about IOS. 

Inspired by the Iain Macintosh Everton blogs / series on the old SetPieces website - I downloaded the same CM01/02 version he used on my laptop. 

With simple tactics (4132!) and limited functionality compared with later full-fat FM versions - the old CMs are quite similar in playing style to a plug’n’play save on FMM nowadays.

Was good fun 👍 

1 hour ago, rseven said:

I collected FMH old version [PSP] from 2006 to 2013.  But I could not find a simulator to run FMH well. 

Have you tried the Subsystem yet? I wanna try that one too, but my device is kinda slow, so it only can handle Youtube Vanced