Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Badge of Honor - Haaland

Varf on fmm

Hello, Hello everyone. 

Let's kick this season off with Badge of Honor. Haaland have been on everybody's radar for few years now and he definitely was OP at the start of 22/23 Premiere League. 

Let's start with MC squad- it is incredible. Playing this season honestly felt like season 5 or 6 in any 1kc challenge. So smooth with lots of money to spend. 

Tansfers

Spoiler

IMG_3476.thumb.PNG.0a21a062893ed5e5cea160addff7e36a.PNG

IMO Kostic is the best plug and play left winger at the start of the game. I added couple of Ws, WBs and CMs to have some depth. 

Wanted to get to the benchmark before the World Cup, but was 10 goals shortIMG_3474.thumb.PNG.3f81044a0a05f52320d541435676f37b.PNG

And then this happened 

IMG_3480.thumb.jpeg.24ed0b686dc85229f537259b7bc7ddc5.jpeg

My best 3 providers for goalscoring machine got injured so I had to bring couple more wingers and recalled Couto from loan. 

As for Haaland, he finished very strong - 106 goals. Netted numerous hat-tricks, 3 times 4 goals and an astonishing 5 goals game. 

Team stats

Spoiler

IMG_3486.thumb.PNG.2167c0f40065d450f9f172dba7e5f860.PNGIMG_3487.thumb.PNG.d361ca47946931fc5a93e23ebc2fb1b9.PNG

And there he is - the man of the season

IMG_3489.thumb.PNG.0abfd67247cb89e78975cfefd328df56.PNG

I was so happy to get over 100 goals in this season: "I`ll be on top of leaderboard", I thought to myself.  And as I was about to wright this post I realized that apparently I can NOT read... 

Only League goals count towards the score... what a bummer. Now I realize; all those games when I pushed him over the limit on a verge of an injury, I could have rested him and let Mitrovic do his job... 

Well, apparently I'm going to try it again.

Thank you for reading.  

Edited by Varf on fmm
3 hours ago, Varf on fmm said:

I was so happy to get over 100 goals in this season: "I`ll be on top of leaderboard", I thought to myself.  And as I was about to wright this post I realized that apparently I can NOT read... 

That is an amazing result - I wonder if 106 goals is enough to enter the "Hall of Fame" for this year's FMM?!

Also - as a result of your post, I've now edited the "Haaland Heroics" challenge post to ensure that league goals is more obviously highlighted 👍

1 hour ago, Titjes said:

I've added you to the leaderboard, but would you like to post a link of your career in the main forum post please. That's more easy to follow, instead of tagging us 😅

Ok 👍