Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Recommand against 4-1-2-2-1


Recommended Posts

I find the best way to counter big teams is playing with control/attacking mentality and simply out numbering them in the center of the pitch. I play 1 ATB with Ajax, but have 3x CM and 1xAM and usually destroy bigger teams (atleast on possesion, shots etc). Mixed passing, but switch to short if you are struggling to keep above 45% possession.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris said:

I find the best way to counter big teams is playing with control/attacking mentality and simply out numbering them in the center of the pitch. I play 1 ATB with Ajax, but have 3x CM and 1xAM and usually destroy bigger teams (atleast on possesion, shots etc). Mixed passing, but switch to short if you are struggling to keep above 45% possession.

do you have tactics picture?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maoyiwang said:

do you have tactics picture?

Unfortunately I won't share my full tactic as I will be using it for future challenges. My post above should be enough to go on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In my new Spurs save, I am testing 352. It works when I meet Man City, Liverpool which use 41221.

I leave their AMR/AML free and use my DW to mark their FBs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Chris said:

Unfortunately I won't share my full tactic as I will be using it for future challenges. My post above should be enough to go on

Holding those cards too close. 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, maoyiwang said:

i play southampton,  hard to beat liverpool, man city 41221 tatics.

Please recommand tactics

Question 1 - would you accept a draw, or do you expect a win each time?!

Question 2 - what are you trying to do / what kind of tactic do you want … ?

  • e.g. an intense press - try to stop the opposition from passing / having possession … or … 
  • e.g. all men behind the ball - let them have possession, but not let them have good quality chances …

Question 3 - what are your attacking strengths / how do you want to score?

  • e.g. you’ve bought a strong target man upfront + have two good wingers for a crossing game … or …
  • e.g. you bought pact strikers and credible midfielders for a passing / through ball game …
  • e.g. you have bought no-one, so are relying on Adams + Armstrong upfront to score goals.

A lot depends on what you’re aiming for, what style you want + what players you have now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Question 1 - would you accept a draw, or do you expect a win each time?!

Question 2 - what are you trying to do / what kind of tactic do you want … ?

  • e.g. an intense press - try to stop the opposition from passing / having possession … or … 
  • e.g. all men behind the ball - let them have possession, but not let them have good quality chances …

Question 3 - what are your attacking strengths / how do you want to score?

  • e.g. you’ve bought a strong target man upfront + have two good wingers for a crossing game … or …
  • e.g. you bought pact strikers and credible midfielders for a passing / through ball game …
  • e.g. you have bought no-one, so are relying on Adams + Armstrong upfront to score goals.

A lot depends on what you’re aiming for, what style you want + what players you have now.

You may also ask the question about opposite team 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...