Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat fm 23 mobile corner tactics ?

I set corner kicks to be taken at near post. My best aerial players attack near post while one comes short. Other marks keeper and one decent player attacks far post. So idea is by having one guy come short opponent's one defender will be drawn away from near post as its closest to corner. Than there is high chance of my players winning the header. In case if no one is able to intercept the ball the guy on far post will have high chance to score. Also a good shooter lurks outside area in case ball falls for him. A few midfielders stay back if necessary. I'm playing with Milan and I'm 6-7 yrs into the save. So I have defenders who are excellent in air. If you share info about your team it'll be more helpful

1 hour ago, TheShane said:

I set corner kicks to be taken at near post. My best aerial players attack near post while one comes short. Other marks keeper and one decent player attacks far post. So idea is by having one guy come short opponent's one defender will be drawn away from near post as its closest to corner. Than there is high chance of my players winning the header. In case if no one is able to intercept the ball the guy on far post will have high chance to score. Also a good shooter lurks outside area in case ball falls for him. A few midfielders stay back if necessary. I'm playing with Milan and I'm 6-7 yrs into the save. So I have defenders who are excellent in air. If you share info about your team it'll be more helpful

Exactly the same as my corner routine but I don't have anyone coming short.