Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The FMM GOAT Challenge

First of all, I would like to thank @DanEnglish and others for helping me finalize this challenge.

It started by me seeing people discuss this question: what makes a player the best FMM player ever?
Just keep winning trophies? Doesn’t sound like much of a challenge with Real Madrid or Manchester City. Going from an unknown VNN/S club to the top of Europe? It is indeed a challenge, but many people have also done that.
Therefore, I proposed this challenge that can potentially take up more than half a career. It will comprehensively test your tactical wisdom, transfer acumen, and locker room handling skills. If you can perfectly clear this challenge, you can safely call yourself the FMM GOAT!
This challenge has 100 points in total + bonus points. Try to get as many points as possible!

Rules:
1.    You must start with a 7th division winner from last season and cannot switch teams halfway through. In FMM23, they are Banbury and Buxton from VNN and Taunton and Worthing from VNS. My personal evaluation of difficulty goes like this: Taunton > Banbury > Buxton > Worthing, from hardest to easiest.
2.    Before reaching the PL, you have a maximum of 2 seasons at each division to win the league title. Promoted without the title would mean failure.
3.    After reaching the PL, you have a maximum of 2 seasons to win the Treble, including the league title, the FA Cup, and the Carabao Cup.
4.    After winning the Treble, you have a maximum of 2 seasons to win the Quintuple, including everything in the Treble, the Champions League, and the Community Shield.
5.    After winning the Quintuple, you have a maximum of 2 seasons to win the Septuple, including everything in the Quintuple, the UEFA Super Cup, and the Club World Cup. This is the last step in this challenge.
6.    No requirements for leagues to load except for England. Use your FMM knowledge to your advantage and load leagues that will benefit your run the most!
7.    No unlockables except for “Abolish Transfer Window,” which must be activated along with “Asset Stripper” and deactivated when the aforementioned narrative is off.
8.    No cheating.

Point Distribution:
Before PL (4 points per level):
- 1.5 points by winning the league within 2 seasons.
- +0.5 points each by activating “Unrest at Home,” “Injury Crisis,” “Austerity Measures,” or “Asset Stripper” in the title-winning season.
- +0.5 points by activating “Abolish Transfer Window” when “Asset Stripper” is activated. 

After PL (10 points per level):
- 5 points for winning the Treble/Quintuple/Septuple within 2 seasons.
- +1 points each by activating “Unrest at Home,” “Injury Crisis,” “Austerity Measures,” or “Asset Stripper” in the title-winning season.
- +1 points by activating “Abolish Transfer Window” when “Asset Stripper” is activated. 

The Kaiserslautern Bonus: If you achieve the objective in 1 season, the points you get from this level will be doubled.

Narrative Rules:
1.    “Austerity Measures” and “Asset Stripper” must be activated within 1 week after the start of the season.
2.    “Unrest at Home” and “Injury Crisis” must be activated within 1 week before your first competitive match.
3.    Suppose any of the narratives ends before entering the following calendar year. In that case, you must re-activate it within 1 week before your first competitive match in the new calendar year.

To enable a narrative, tap the bottom left button in game, then settings - view - narratives - trigger narrative.

Partial Credit:
To prevent the effort from getting wasted in a last-minute slip, I am introducing this policy so you can keep the run going by taking a penalty, with the rule as follows:
1.    You can use Partial Credit for any purpose, saving a failing season, forgetting to re-activate a narrative, trying to re-do everything to double your points… anything goes, as long as you are willing to take the cost.
2.    If you use Partial Credit, you must restart the whole season, starting between Jul. 1st and 7th.
3.    For every season before reaching the PL, every time Partial Credit is used will take 0.5 points off from your final score.
4.    Every season after reaching the PL, every time Partial Credit is used will take 1 point off your final score.

Bonus Points:
Even though I started this idea, many others have contributed to the creation of this challenge. Although I decided to have the main part mainly consisting of my idea, I added these contributions as bonus points.
1.    You receive a 10% bonus by activating “Attribute Masking.” This bonus will be added after calculating the final score.
2.    You receive 3 points each to your final score by turning badge or reputation off.
3.    You receive 1 point for every season without loans. The Kaiserslautern Bonus does apply to this one.

Edited by eternalaurora