Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Bellingham fixed at 170PA?

d e m a r a i

Considering he's a 5star rated wonderkid, thats abit underwhelming.. (In certain saves Musiala, Garnacho, Lavia amongst others posted higher PA numbers which to me makes it abit jarring somewhat) 

sorry im not of help as ive only recently started FMM (previously used to play FM07 i think religiously on PC with FM Scout) - how can we tell PA for players? do we need to pay for the editor? 

14 hours ago, zenit07 said:

sorry im not of help as ive only recently started FMM (previously used to play FM07 i think religiously on PC with FM Scout) - how can we tell PA for players? do we need to pay for the editor? 

At the risk of getting banned for self-promotion (but note, only for Android): 

On 11/09/2023 at 03:12, d e m a r a i said:

Considering he's a 5star rated wonderkid, thats abit underwhelming.. (In certain saves Musiala, Garnacho, Lavia amongst others posted higher PA numbers which to me makes it abit jarring somewhat) 

Yeah, seems a bit low. Although they seem to generate the PA value based on the FM value when they export the database from FM to FMM (just as if it was a new game). So it can change with each version of the database. I had a tool where you could see how a players PA went up and down with each release, but it's broken right now...

Anyway, hopefully next time they export the DB (will be FMM24 now) hopefully it will generate a little higher.

8 hours ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, seems a bit low. Although they seem to generate the PA value based on the FM value when they export the database from FM to FMM (just as if it was a new game). So it can change with each version of the database. I had a tool where you could see how a players PA went up and down with each release, but it's broken right now...

Anyway, hopefully next time they export the DB (will be FMM24 now) hopefully it will generate a little higher.

thanks! you are a hero for making this. i wasnt sure whether id want to play FMM23 without FM scout like i did 10-15 years ago but im sure this will make it much more enjoyable for me now. Was just unpleasantly surprised that the bunch of wonder kids 17-22  i thought i was training were actually like 155 CA and 160 PA. suppose not bad but i prefer the 180s hah. think its time to start a new game.  was getting a bit boring when i semi save scummed Leeds into the CL in first season and then won everything second season (granted Grimaldo is a god) and then bought Bellingham and Camavingha in 3rd season lol.

52 minutes ago, zenit07 said:

thanks! you are a hero for making this. i wasnt sure whether id want to play FMM23 without FM scout like i did 10-15 years ago but im sure this will make it much more enjoyable for me now. Was just unpleasantly surprised that the bunch of wonder kids 17-22  i thought i was training were actually like 155 CA and 160 PA. suppose not bad but i prefer the 180s hah. think its time to start a new game.  was getting a bit boring when i semi save scummed Leeds into the CL in first season and then won everything second season (granted Grimaldo is a god) and then bought Bellingham and Camavingha in 3rd season lol.

Haha yeah, I fall into that trap too but more and more I prefer the 155 to 170 range. Once you get much higher than 170 it takes longer for the player to hit their maximum and then longer to recover if they get injured and lose 5 CA (which happens more now than it used to). It seems slower than ever for players to level up in the current version, I sometimes get players that never reach their max. But a 160 PA player will reach his max relatively easily and if you get them young they will look fantastic anyway...

43 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Haha yeah, I fall into that trap too but more and more I prefer the 155 to 170 range. Once you get much higher than 170 it takes longer for the player to hit their maximum and then longer to recover if they get injured and lose 5 CA (which happens more now than it used to). It seems slower than ever for players to level up in the current version, I sometimes get players that never reach their max. But a 160 PA player will reach his max relatively easily and if you get them young they will look fantastic anyway...

its going to be good to have this because it seems like the stars arent PA but more like form? Gnoto had an amazing season for me around 2025-27 years/seasons (so 3-4 seasons in) and was rated 5 stars and worth close to 100m but turns out he is 155 CA / PA whilst Victor Roque with much worse looking stats (but same CA and better PA) is 40-60m and 4 stars....looks like my gold badged scouts dont know anything lol.

in fact turns out i only have 3-4 170 PA players....but interestingly enough 150 CA players are still worth looooads. so leads me to believe that perhaps a good strategy is never to release academy players (assuming atleast 2-3 stars) and just loan them out 1-3 seasons and sell for cash if youre a cash strapped club.

Edited by zenit07