Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Pokemon

Dec

Would anybody know how to make it though? We could get rafa (as he hates Pokemon) to strive through hours of painful coding for a server that he wont even use :lol: I really should have done that extra Science Homework to go on Code Year.

I'm alright for tomorrow, but only for a short amount of time. From around 3.30 to 4.00, possibly 4.30 if I say I need the computer for homework.

I aint sure yet my misses aint decided if she going out or not :@ lol. I'll post here if i'm on :). We should have a Vibe cup some day :)

That would be a good idea. As I'm the greatest at everything, I get a bye to the final :P

Nah, but if people were to sign up, I could certainly make a Tournament Format

Would anybody know how to make it though? We could get rafa (as he hates Pokemon) to strive through hours of painful coding for a server that he wont even use :lol: I really should have done that extra Science Homework to go on Code Year.

I never said I hate Pokemon. I just don't play it :)

I never said I hate Pokemon. I just don't play it :)

Ok, because he doesn't play Pokemon.

Anybody gonna go on Pokemon Online?

I wont be online tonight since my misses is staying in :@. I'm gutted because i had alot planned to post tonight lol.

You wont be on cos you are staying in O_o

Shouldn't you be able to come on because you are in

She's normally out on a friday so i can do as i please but she wants to stay in tonight to spend time with me lol so i'll hopefully be online Sunday day :)

Sunday and weekdays are always bad times for me. School and homework on those days. At least I have some time to think up a new stratergy

Soulsilver :)

Just caught an Illumise in the Safari Zone, looks like it could be a great catch! After an Manectric now, hopefully i'll catch one, if not, i'll dive back in and try again!

Edit: Just caught a Manectric :D :D

Edit 2: Now a Spinda :D Doesn't look as effective, but its 1 more for the pokedex!

Edit 3: Add Volbeat to the list, 4 captured all over Level 40 :D :cool:

Edit 4: Last ball and i caught a Zigzagoon :D

Anyone used any of these before? They're all new to me, i have big expectations of Manectric though, put him in my party ahead of Machoke :)

Manectric is the best you have caught. Spinda is quite shite and not good for much but confusing. The bugs are alright and both learn signal beam which is a good bug move and moonlight to restore HP but neither are really any good. In terms of battling Zigzagoon isn't good till it evolves to Linoone and even then isn't good but as a HM Slave it is fairly decent. Give it a good move set and it could be fairly decent. Teach it Rain Dance and Thunder and it'll be useful as well but most Pokemon can have that combo so..

Manectric is the best you have caught. Spinda is quite shite and not good for much but confusing. The bugs are alright and both learn signal beam which is a good bug move and moonlight to restore HP but neither are really any good. In terms of battling Zigzagoon isn't good till it evolves to Linoone and even then isn't good but as a HM Slave it is fairly decent. Give it a good move set and it could be fairly decent. Teach it Rain Dance and Thunder and it'll be useful as well but most Pokemon can have that combo so..

Manectric has sorted my problem for an Electric type, he looks like he'll kick some asses. When does it evolve into a Linoone?

Yeah i've gave Ho-oh and Lugia electric moves to make them more versatile in battles.

Cheers for the feedback mate, will take them all into account :D

Just downloaded Emerald Randomizer which makes you able to either choose the starting 3 or you can set the slots to random so it chooses the first 3 for you to choose between, also you can change the wild Pokemon you verse to random so wherever you are you can verse any Pokemon. Its pretty awesome :P

I chose to have Zapdos as my starter, favourite Pokemon, and so far caught a Cubone and a Blastoise. Also versed wild Flygon, Absol, Charizard, Celebi but had to defeat them as I ran out of Pokeballs when attempting to catch, or they were female.

Thinking about it I don't think I've ever caught and levelled a Cubone into a Marowak before, it'll be a first :lol:

Also my level 11 Blastoise is bitchin'!

Among Ground-types Marowak is kind of rubbish. You can get a Mamoswine which is better and can kill everything in sight

Among Ground-types Marowak is kind of rubbish. You can get a Mamoswine which is better and can kill everything in sight

Marowak is better if you can by pass his speed by baton pass or trick room. His defensive tryping and stats are better.

Really? I don't usually use Ground types so don't know what Marowak is like. :unsure:

But I can't get Mamoswine since I'm on Emerald ;)

Well since the encouter is random I'll just go through my game and see what I verse and decide going through, but I'll stick to my Cubone for now :D