Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 The story of my adopted son.

Chapter 12- Great start, Bad end

This was a great season for the team. We won the league. It's not been our best season but the form in the league is something to look upon! We lost only 1 game and gained a massive 95 points!! This is definetely positive and we were so close to winning the Coupe De La Ligue too only losing to Lyon 1-0 thanks to a penalty by LacaZzette. We then were knocked out of the 10th round of the French cup by Lyon on penalties. I'm getting annoyed by Lyon and penalties :( and we got to the Quarter Finals of the champions league being knocked out by our group runners up Leverkusen. This season gives me hope for the coming seasons. I'm not sure if I'll stay much longer at PSG. Once Sanogo gets 1000 then I will probably leave. 

Speaking of Sanogo, he done well at the beginning of the season. He win the world player if the year and French player of the year again. Halfway through te year (1st January) he was on 47 goals in 27 games. I was confident he could finally break the century in one season, but when we got to february/march he seemed to slow down. He was scoring hardly at all. He scored 1 time a game if he was lucky. He kind of crawled over the line and just made it over 80 goals. Saying this, it was his most successful season goal-wise so I'm not too disheartened and he's nearly at 1000...

Season 10 review

Ligue 1:

qtcor.png

Woo!! Greatest season I've had here :)

French cup:

10th round 

Lyon: 0-0p

Coupe De La Ligue:

Final

Lyon: 0-1

Champs league:

Quarters 

Leverkusen: 0-1 agg

Manager:

7twWZ.png

Yaya Sanogo 

SImeq.png

xQ8oK.png

Vk1ss.png

509/707goals

+  138 international goals 

= 845goals!!

Comment would Be great lads. I'm hoping to complete this in the next 2 seasons :)

Cheers ash :) just had an amazing confed cup with Yaya !! Update coming now

Confed cup 2021

Groups:    

Egypt 3-1

Qatar 6-0

Japan 1-0

Semis:

Germany: 9-0

Final:

Brazil 0-1

Brazil wins the confed  cup :(

Sanogo scored  17 out of Frances 19 goals in the confed cup :) 

Comment would be ace :)

Now at 862!!

Chapter 13- Starting to lose it

This wasn't a great season AT ALL. My French team lost the finals of the confederations cup after winning the semis 9-0 against Germany. Sanogo scored a massive 17 goals in 5 games. So I was hopeful he could have a record breaking season. However, it wasn't to be... My team came 5th in the league and didn't do so well in the 2 domestic cups. However, the only bright part of the season was beating Barcelona in the champions league final!! We were champions of Europe for the second time!! So I am looking forward to the Club World Championship where sanogo can score lots of goals (hopefully) And we also have an extra game in the euro super cup. I hope to complete my time at PsG next season.

Sanogo won the World player of the year for a 9th time in 11 years and won the French player of the year for the 11th year running. He had a below par season however, but he's broke 900 goals and I'm confident he can break 1000 this season!

Season 11 review

Ligue 1:

aGDCH.png

Let's not talk about this...

French cup:

11th round 

Havre AC: 0-1

Coupe De La Ligue:

Quarters 

Montpellier: 1-3

Champs league:

Winners

Barcelona: 1-0

lGz3p.png

Manager:

vksdM.png

Yaya Sanogo 

2mJXB.png

2aj1q.png

tXyb6.png

564/771 goals

+  164 international goals 

= 935 goals!!

Comment would Be great lads. I'm hoping to complete this in the next season :)

What happened in the league?! Slowly getting there though...

Also, this James Dayton (runner up in French PotY), is he the same James Dayton that plays for Kilmarnock in real life?

What happened in the league?! Slowly getting there though...

Also, this James Dayton (runner up in French PotY), is he the same James Dayton that plays for Kilmarnock in real life?

I'm not sure tbh :/ just conceding late goals :/

And it is so :) he's worked out awesome over the years!

Your league campaigns never fail to impress me :P

You should do it next season!! Come on AS!!!

How did I know you would be slagging my league campaign :(

And I hope so!!

Its amazing you aint been sacked mind :P

That would of been harsh after the Champo League win :L it's lucky you don't have Abramovich as your manager Lochlin ;)

Its amazing you aint been sacked mind :P

My jobs been insecure a lot :(

Hodge- yeah tell me about it :L I would have been sacked if I never won te champs league, there was a message from board saying that winning that has secured my job for another year :)

World Cup 2022- Qatar

kLC2x.png

France win the world cup!!! was great getting revenge on Brazil ;) Sanogo scored on the 117th minute to beat Holland in the final.

Sanogo scored.... 10 goals! taking his total up to 945! just about to start the new season and he only needs 55 goals :P