Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Leo's 1000 Goal Challenge!!

Ashez

Season 10:

Leo is once again back and going strong, the 1000 goal target is in his sights and he's not one to disappoint!

Santos Goal Tally For Season 10:

Played: 70

Scored: 81

Av Rat: 8.27

Hmm not ideal, he's once again scored less than the season before and his amazing 90 goal run seems a thing of the past. Thankfully he's only 27 so time is still on his side while its nice to see his average rating improve on last season.

Current Club Total:

Played: 707

Scored: 562

Over half way there and infront of his 500 goal target of this season, i feel its going to be extremely close but i'm hoping he will manage it...Hopefully in under 5 seasons because the Brazilan league is driving me nuts!!

Cheers for following, as always i love reading your comments especially on slow, gruelling careers like this lol.

Season 11:

Season 11 is here and all i can think about is how much i HATE playing in the Brazilian leagues...Never again!! Anyway lets take a look at Leo

:).

Santos Goal Tally For Season 11:

Played: 65

Scored: 69

Av Rat: 8.22

Ok now i am worried, has Leo peaked for one season? His 90 goal tally was four seasons ago now and in truth i am worried, once he scored 90 i thought he'd go on to achieve 100+ for a season or two, but now his tally is dropping! O well at least he scored my favorite number

:P...Is that icon dirty?? You decided hahaa.

Current Club Total:

Played: 772

Scored: 631

So far yet so close, only 369 goals left to go but is this 28 year old past his best? Only time will tell so make sure you stay tuned to find out!

Cheers for following, as always i love reading your comments and hearing your views :).

Season 12:

Season 12 begins with me feeling fairly happy with the way this career is going, but will this season help me keep the faith?

Santos Goal Tally For Season 12:

Played: 72

Scored: 88

Av Rat: 8.26

Thats the Leo i want to see more of! Unlucky not to match his current highest amount but i'm stil extremely happy he's scoring more again

:)

Current Club Total:

Played: 844

Scored: 719

Once again Leo finds himself edging closer to his overall 1000 goal target, in theory he should be on 600 goals now so at least he's miles past that marker.

Cheers for following, as always i love reading your comments and hearing your views :).

Season 13:

Sorry for the delay lads i've just been busy lol. Anyway here is my update for seasons 13 and 14

Santos Goal Tally For Season 13:

Played: 76

Scored: 84

A really important total and its great to see him once again scoring 80+ goals on the bounce

Current Club Total:

Played: 920

Scored: 803

Under 200 to go!! Extremely pleased about the progress Leo has been making, i did start to think i should have picked Lucas but Leo seems to be going well!

Season 14:

Double up date to make up for me not posting much

:P

Santos Goal Tally For Season 14:

Played: 72

Scored: 81

Leo managed less games but kept his great goal finding nature while also managing to keep the same average rating

Current Club Total:

Played: 992

Scored: 884

Its getting closer!! Nearlly 1000 games played for Santos but the goal tally isn't as impressive yet....Age is catching up with our poor stat'd Brazilian so is there enough time left?

Season 14:

so here we have season 14, only one parter today but i'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Santos Goal Tally For Season 14:

Played: 5

Scored: 4

Av Rat: 8.39

****, injuries!!

Only messing....Here is the real update:

Leo's Latest Total:

Played: 997

Scored: 888

Only 112 to go!!

Leo's International Career:

DSC_1715.jpg

HAVE ITTTTT!

The Man Of The Hour!

DSC_1714.jpg

Just goes to show stats aren't everything with this game, he may be old but his stats were never much better in truth.

Leo's Final Standings:

Club:

Played: 997

Scored: 888

Plus

International:

Played: 137

Scored: 112

Equals:

Played: 1134

Scored: 1000

Absolutely over the moon i completed this challenge! Ok its not the challenge i started with but i'm still happy and i hope you've enjoyed this journey. I've now completed this challenge with 2 target men (Borja and Carroll), 2 complete forwards (Armenteros and Cunha) and 1 poacher (Leo)

:D

My Profile:

DSC_1716.jpg

In all fairness i'm extremely happy with them stats since i was using such a iffy formation at the begining lol, its also great to see that my 4321 can be altered to work extremely well with a poacher.

Cheers for reading, this has been such a long and difficult challenge to play but i'm so happy i continued it and once again completed this challenge. As always i'd love to hear your views, answer your questions and discuss this save

:D.

Evidence and Screenshots:

DSC_1711.jpg

DSC_1712.jpg

DSC_1710.jpg

DSC_1713.jpg

what a crap player :P

btw. great task. congratz ash ;)

As we betted..

you deserve a rep point, but it's your fault.

he could score more during Int games :P

only for a few months -_-

You've done it again! Well done Ash, you are an expect at this :).

Cheers mate :D.

That is just INSANE, how are you so good at this challenge?!

If the player and formation is good enough its do-able, you just need luck and experience. Jeannot failed because i got unlucky when he broke his leg, so you need to hope the injuries are never bad.

Apart from that its just working out how to bring the best out of your striker, and signing the right players etc.

Also it seems extremely easy in Brazil, in theory if your player can score in every game you play you stand a chance of completion.

what a crap player :P

btw. great task. congratz ash ;)

As we betted..

you deserve a rep point, but it's your fault.

he could score more during Int games :P

only for a few months -_-

His stats were always crap lol, part of the reason i picked him lol. In his best time his movement was 20, pace 15 and shooting 14 which isn't too bad.

Haha i forgot about our bet lol, when i was playing my 433 Leo was hardly scoring for Brazil. Think he had around 11 when i switched to the lone striker.

Well done mate :)

Did you get a son?

Cheers mate, Na Leo hasn't retired (and wont be) while i didn't use anyone else enough lol.

Congrats :)

What's next?

Cheers mate.

I'm going to be doing my Benfica/Shrewsbury save again now with Braga being played some point.

I've got alot on this month so prob wont be as active content wise till the end of September but i've got a few new ideas lined up for you guys.

You are clearly the best at the 1000 goal challenge on this site :) amazing, well done

Thank you kindly :D

You do realise i do fail alot as well lol.