Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH2013 DF11 Faces Megapack

Dec

I could if I have the list od all players ID's.

But,doesn't matter,I'll set it to move to my smartphone while I'll sleep,hope 7-8 hours will be enough.

If you ever want to add Croatian league (Max TV Prva Liga) and need help with it,you can ask me for advice,i know a lot about clubs and players.

hi, at first sorry for my bad english........i'm not any technology expert (it's better to say i got no clue about phones and installing games on it) so im wondering how to instal this update on my phone (sony xperia go).....first I extrate this file on comp. and i copied it and tried to paste in file FMH2013_Data/Logos but they(my comp.) say me that it will take 6 hours to copy all files on my mob....so is there any other way to send all players pictures on my phone, becasuse it takes ages.....and im traying to found pictures of Jermaine McGlashan ( Cheltenham Town)...but i haven't found it on this update,so is there any way to get it...........greetings from Croatia

OK,........and im traying to found pictures of Jermaine McGlashan ( Cheltenham Town)...but i haven't found it on this update,so is there any way to get it.

Hi

Thanks for the download but I have a question. I downloaded wvga for the nexus7 and placed the pics not the folder into fmh2013_data\data\logos_ipad\players. However I cannot see any premiership pics? Do I need to do something else or should I have just put the file WVGA in that folder direct?

Thanks.

K

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/fmhvibec/public_html/community/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_2/skin_downloads.php on line 262

Hi Dec, this is the error I get.

What skin is installed on your phone? It should be a .txt file saying something like WVGA_installed.txt.

Having checked the Nexus 7 on my PC, I have fmhi_retina_skin and fmhi_hdtv_skin folders. I do not have any wvga_installed.txt files.

I did download the data retina_pics folder that included both the fmhi folders as well as the logos_ipad folder and installed them successfully. Does that mean I have downloaded the wrong set of folders?

thank you

K

Hi if you look at the bottom in the root it will say skin name_installed.txt what skin name is it? Other way to do it is go on the credits and it will be the thing in brackets.