Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH2013 DF11 Faces Megapack

Dec

Yaya shows up for me.

I know that when I put the pictures on my phone it didn't work.

But I switched to my tablet and I get them without having to start a new game.

I still have 5k pics to add(slow computer limits me to only adding 280 at a time)

Could be your phone that is limiting it.

Damn, I'm sure I copy pasted everything. And I still have plenty of memory left on my phone. Any ideas what could have happened? Maybe I will try downloading it again later I guess...

Ok so I downloaded SDv2 again, extracted, and when it was about to finish, an error window appeared with two lines. First one saying some .png file was damaged, and the next line said "unexpected end of file". I just remembered this also happened the first time I downloaded and extracted it, but I didn't pay much attention because it still managed to extract the pictures. So anyways there's still a DF11 Megapack folder extracted, with 10.816 pictures, just like last time. So, is it supposed to have more pictures? And by the way, why the managers and referees pics?

It is a FM pack converted that is why.

Ok, but do you know if I'm supposed to have more pics extracted or it's 10k?

That usually happens when your download gets interrupted.

You might have to redownload.

I downloaded it 2 times, without interruptions, and both times it showed the same error. You also use SDv2?

Unfortunately I do not know why it is doing this to you.

I've downloaded the latest version of Retina with no problems. I've download the SD before with no problems.

Oh sorry, I hadn´t read the full article. But I still have problem. When i share the files on iTunes it´s so slow ... 1 png image share about 10 seconds (normal file share speed is 10 png 1 second or so I don´t know exactly)! I have iTunes 11, where is problem, on iTunes or on slow computer (2 years old but now slow)?

I've downloaded the SD file and extracted. I have tried to install via itunes by connecting my iphone and going to the apps tab. I have scrolled down and selected FMH13. I then scrolled down and clicked "add". I then selected all the player pics and added them into itunes. They show in the same part of itunes as my logos and saved games etc. I have then synced. The player faces do not show in my game. I've tried starting a new game and loading my old games but they are not there. Can someone assist please.

And the file still fails too

tried that, Ive also just tried removing the app and re-installing but all thats done is taken everything back off. I'm just adding back on now to see if that does anything

Yes I extracted the file then went al the way into the new folder to all the pictures then added them all same as I did with the logos. The logos worked straight away but the faces wont work, im still in the process of re-adding them to my iphone. Ill then re-boot it to see if it resolves

Can someone confirm if all premiership faces are included in this file as I'm just trying to add again and want to know if I look on a prem team to check if they are working or not.

There should be more in the standard than retine as it is different version but if not I will have to talk to the makers.

Depends what iPhone and what skin you are using.