Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH2013 DF11 Faces Megapack

Dec

There should be more in the standard than retine as it is different version but if not I will have to talk to the makers.

Depends what iPhone and what skin you are using.

Depends what iphone and what skin?? I thought there was only one skin for the iphone, am i wrong?

Only getting 10,000 in the standard, tried downloading it twice. I tried putting the retina on the iPhone but kept stopping after about 1500 for some reason.

If have downloaded and "installed" the Retina Pictures on my iPhone 4S, but the Galatasaray players faces are either not included or there is a bug in my Pictures. I have copied all the 17K pictures, but unfortunately my favourite teams players is not included. Can you check this on your phones?

Not all players have their pictures in this pack. That'd be well over 17k. You can't play as Galatasaray so there really isn't a need to have them in there. Especially since you won't see them unless you buy them.

I actually follow them and buy their players when I can. Players from Besiktas is has Pictures but not Galatasaray. I just want to know if it's only me.

@Artemios2013 connect your iPhone to iTunes, then proceed with this sequence: iPhone>Apps>FM13 and place the images in the available slot. Have you extracted the files after downloading them?

Downloaded SD as normal and copied them over into Itunes, everything ran fine and all was copied over. However not all faces were there for some reason. Some big name players faces were missing just to name a few;

Rooney, Robben, Tevez, Ribery, Schweinsteiger, Aguero, David Silva, Yaya Toure, Gomez, Kagawa, Sneijder, Lahm, Podolski, Torres, Cech, Muller, Vidic, Kompany, Thiago Silva, Huntelaar, Rossi, Nani, Nasri, Reina, Neuer, Maicon, Essien, Suarez, Balotelli, Mata, De Rossi, Dzeko, Cole, Lavezzi, van der Vaart, Cavani, Wilshire, Bale, Diego, Hamsik, Cazorla, Hart, Gotze, Robinho, Hernandez, Bendtner, Farfan, Shaqiri, Reus, Badstuber, Schurrle, Mikel, de Jong, Lopez, Elia, Fellaini, Mandzukic, Pirlo

It is a nice facepack but came away a little disappointed. After spending 3 hours to make this work, I use it and find out that my favourite team Kidderminster Harriers is not on there, why? Would love an update which had there faces:P Please do an update :D

Why - While we try and accomodate every team there is a massive time aspect to this as well as memory, To be fair while we would love EVERY team to have a full set it just isn't viable so we have to make sacrafices.