Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH2013 DF11 Faces Megapack

Dec

Hi,

when i connect my phone to the Laptop, the data folder fmh2013_data is on the phone, but not on the sd card... So i can't extract the files to the sd card...

And when i load all the 17.000+ faces into the file on my phone, it takes more than 5 hours... Anyone has a solution for me?

Also then when i want to open the data folder withe the player pics, the laptop does not open it anymore, because there are to much files in it...

copy the downloaded zip file to the sc card of the phone/tablet. extract with zip archive or file explorer (solid explorer) to the data folder of fmh2013. complete duration: 20 Min :D

thx but my duration 40 min ^_^

what is your phone? my phone is note II with quad core 1.6ghz :)

I put all of the pictures into the data/logo/players folder on my Android. But I see nothing in my save game or new game.

Could be because I have an lg optimus S. I always get left out the loop because I have a phone one less version than the new ones.

Thanks Dec, but i can't see the players folder in the data folder, i've tried to 'show hidden folders' but still no joy.

When i try to create a new folder called players, it says I cant because there is already one there?!?!?!

Sorry forgot to say it's on a Samsung Galaxy S2

fmh2013_data -> data ->logos android-> players

That's where I put it. My folder is called Logos not logos android. and it has a sub folder: "players"

I put it all in there, hit Yes to replace all of them. But they don't show up. No pictures really showed up before I did this anyways. Only a select few. So it probably is my phone.

I did notice that when I was searching through players, one of them had one of these pictures. So I don't understand why they don't show up considering it is on my SD card so I have plenty of room.

I can't even get the English Premier league to changed to Barclay's. Nor the search filters. I can get the logos to work.

Multiple times. I just moved them all into the folder for a second time and restarted. Still no luck.

It doesn't bother me. I am getting the Nexus 7 tablet tomorrow so it might work then.

Started to download and had to cancel it because I didn't have time to wait for it to finish. Now, everytime I try to download anything on this site, it says "You may not download any more files until your other downloads are complet"

I don't know if this is because I passed a download limit or what. But I've restarted my computer, changed browsers and unplugged my router. Don't know what to do.

I saw pictures of some players from Croatian league,Max TV Prva Liga (which is not in game) so I want to know is there any way to import new leagues in FMH?

But what with player ID's you put for that players?

Is there any way to get pictures only for top 5 leagues:Barclays Premier,La Liga,Serie A,Ligue 1 and Bundesliga?