Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH2014 Standard Logos megapack v3

Dec

My phone has HGVA display and it says on the instuctions to use Retina but my phone is not big. its a small close to medium size phone. What should I do? also can I install this directly from my Android phone? I dont see any instructions for this. thanks

Thank you. One last question. There are 3 updates in the downloads page. Update 2014/2015 Update 2014/2015 one and Update 2014/2015 two. should I download all 3 updates?

The Logos are slightly bigger than their frames and they overlap letters and numbers. I think the retinas are to big for my phone.. I dont mind too much but would It look better if I downloaded SD? or WVGA?

The package that I downloaded came with competitions shaped logo clubs, like the Champions League came just type "club_1111" .

So I asked you what were the numbers of competitions.

I hope you understand.

I just want you tells me the numbers of the following competitions: Brazil Second Division, South American Cup, FIFA Clubs World Cup, American Cup, Dutch First Division.

Only want that.