Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Save Editor for FMH 14?

LFCameron7

I am interested in testing out the BETA version when it becomes available. I have worked as a Software Tester before and that particular skill set could be of use to you. Also, I can't wait to get started with the editing after the software's official release. Hahaha... :)

Well it isn't out yet so nothing, as for what will happen we don't know the amount you can edit but last year you could see hidden attributes, change players' clubs and edit players' names and abilities.

I notice this has been quiet since mid December, any updates on how the editor is coming along?

Thanks for the effort you guys put into this and the site as a whole!

I notice this has been quiet since mid December, any updates on how the editor is coming along?

Thanks for the effort you guys put into this and the site as a whole!

If you're that keen on a update:

SE is 90% complete.

The current issue surrounds linking players to their correct names. With the introduction of the "Extended DB" and "MyClub" the techniques I used last year do not work this year.

I am currently trying to find a solution.

Sorry, wasn't meaning to sound pushy :)

Thanks for an update, sounds like a lot of effort on your part, thank you for putting in the time!

Can't... wait... much... longer...

Fired up a HEX editor and started to analyse the structure of the save game. 

Does anyone have any insights to speed the process up?

Knock yourself out and have a go...

As per my previous update its 90% complete and its not like I've been sitting around twiddling my thumbs as I've done the Pre Editor as well..

Don't worry about what some people have to say. Just keep in mind that (the majority of) people around here truly appreciate your efforts, regardless of when the tools are set for release. ;-)

Thanks for the huge work Jay, we'll be waiting as long as necessary!

Plan to get the Pre Editor out in a week or two, so once thats out it should tie you over till the SE is released.

If you cannot wait much longer then you are very ungrateful though if you feel you can do a better job in a shorter time then good luck.

You misunderstood me.

I am interested in understanding the data structure and was asking if anyone can share any insights on the internals.

I am curious how the application is storing the data.

I did not state that I was going to reproduce the application nor did I state I was ungrateful.

Knock yourself out and have a go...

As per my previous update its 90% complete and its not like I've been sitting around twiddling my thumbs as I've done the Pre Editor as well..

I am interested in how the data structure works and how to parse and read the data. I have poked around with a hex editor and so far the internals are unknown to me.

Reproducing the work you have done would be redundant given how close you are to release.

However...

Being able to read the save game structure and analyzing changes could be useful as a stand-alone application OR a native Android app.

Just curious, and contrary to Dec I am grateful for the effort and work you are doing.

Cheers

Don't worry about what some people have to say. Just keep in mind that (the majority of) people around here truly appreciate your efforts, regardless of when the tools are set for release. ;-)

I agree, there is no need to worry. Dec misunderstood what I meant. Check my other comments for clarity.

Cheers

With This And Project Oxygen Going Well (From Your Reports) You Are One And Truely One Person Who Deserves Recognition For What Has Been And What Will Be.

Is the pre-save editor, just a testing type editor?

No..

It allows you to edit the data BEFORE you have created a game. So every created game thereafter (which use the edited files) will have them changes..

Eg...Replacing Competition names...adding new players..adding new names...sending players on loan etc