Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Challenge Cup 7

anfieldsquirrel

Bloody hell that was tight, and too think i thought i did great :P.

Bloody hell, hope you're alright and take your time :)

Bloody hell. Glad you're ok

I'm starting to think that hell is rather covered in blood...

Couldn't make it online yesterday lads.

The turnout for this has been absolutely shocking, to say I'm annoyed would be an understatement. I have actually put in the effort to start this challenge cup up again, and you can't even pay me back by doing one season as a qualifying round? Only 2 people had the decency to tell me they wouldn't be able to compete, but even that was on the last day or two. I was tempted just to end the cup here, but people have actually taken the time to do it so I'll reward them.

Leaderboard;

1. Ashez - 123

2. iTineey - 88

3. Devil - 71

4. iPedanta - 52

5. UKFootballScore - -9

Magpiemadman

Prosherry

DanTheStripe

dutchfmh

Hazard8

ZNQZ

Hemsky

86ers

Dirtboy__13

I'll post the next round later.

This was a long time ago but my late apologies for not completing the first round, I had some important family matters to take care of and of course FMH wasn't my priority. Only have I just returned to FMH, as so you can understand where I am coming from. Didn't want my name going down in your negative books so just thought I'd post my reasoning here.

Again, sorry I'm late, but it is what it is. - Dan

Laaaaaaaaaaaadi-...

Gentlemen!

We have gone far in this Challenge Cup and we have reached the final of all finals!

And this isn’t going to be any particular final this one will feature something special.

This final will see Ashez and Devil go head to head in a challenge unprecedented by many.

However, I am not the man to present it to you.

The man to present it, has been gone for a long time and has since returned in triumph!

He has promised to put on the show of shows. To showcase the immortals. To show the world who is the best at WHAT WE DO!

This man won the very first Challenge Cup. This man has had some of the best careers we ever did see. This man is known for going Old School.

I present to you at this time the man to host the final of the Challenge Cup.

He is The Great One. He is The Most Electrifying Man in All of FMHVibe. He is The FMH Champion. I give to you all now OLLIE!!!!!

[FMH Vibe erupts in cheers]

Ashez and Devil

I have come back to give you the final challenge you will face in this Challenge Cup.

It is something that (I don’t think) has been done before.

It is something that you will struggle at if you don’t succeed.

I give to you Real Madrid.

[Everyone is in shock]

Oh you think this is going to be easy? You think you can win with Real Madrid? Well it doesn’t matter what you think as the challenge is not over!

[More gasps from Vibe]

To start off your challenge you must sell your highest priced player in each position;

(Striker, Mid, Def, GK)

Then you HAVE to sign a new one to replace those exact position/s between £1 million - £5 million. For example if you sold Cristiano Ronaldo (AM/F RLC)* you would need to sign a new player between £1m and £5m to replace him. 

[Cheers from Vibe]

But wait. There’s more. Once you have sold those 4 players and once they have been replaced you must do this at least twice so 8 players in total until you reach the end of the transfer window. If possible keep going. Then once you hit January 1st guess what happens? You’re GOD DAMN RIGHT! You have to do it all again for at least one round, and then keep going if possible! 

[More cheers and gasps from Vibe]

However as I am feeling kind you do not need to win anything. The winner of the Challenge is determined by whoever finishes highest in the league and makes in furthest in all the cup competitions! You must complete this by the 24th April 2014!!! 

*My assumption is that this is still Ronaldo's positions.

The first part isn't fair, what if Devil manages to sell less cycles than i do?

Imo it would make more sense to have to sell two sets in the summer and one in the winter.

A nice compact selling them slowerly :P. Interesting idea though.

However i have a few questions:

How do you class a players position? By natural position? So Ronaldo is a midfielder and not a striker?

Deadline?

Once Devil has said whatever he has to say i'll crack on with it

Ah crap I forgot about the deadline I shall give it until 24th April, so that is 2 weeks. 

How do you class a players position? By natural position? So Ronaldo is a midfielder and not a striker?

As close as possible, I am unsure what Ronaldos positions are on the latest version so I will go with FMH2011

Ronaldo is an AM/F RLC (Natural Right Winger) I would like it if the replacement is the same natural position but it doesn't matter too much as long as they are also an AM/F RLC as well. 

So if you sold an AM RL you would replace them with another AM RL. 

A nice compact selling them slowly :P. Interesting idea though.

However i have a few questions:

Deadline?

Once Devil has said whatever he has to say i'll crack on with it

Ahh a brilliant challenge, would've made a decent final actually :P needs to be resurrected for 14!

8 in summer, 4 in winter.

Top two valued players per position in the summer and one top valuedthe player per position in the winter.

When you say after selling those 12 players in total, "if possible keep going", do you get extra or less points for doing more?

Ash just asked if it's the reserves aswell as first team, and I said no.. So you can't use Castilla players for this challenge or sell from Castilla.

Ahhh ok. I hadn't actually thought of selling Castilla players anyway.

Just finished, didn't do well at all :(. Really hope I haven't let myself down trying to get this finished :(. Please don't make me wait too long Devil :P.