Find results in...

2015 Bala Town : The Welsh Way

*I hope this doesn't get me in trouble but...*

Bala Town - The Welsh Way
Season 27-28

=============================

200px-Bala_Town_logo.png.jpg

============================

After at least a month away from this save, I've just uncovered it again and reignited my passion for managing Bala. I have some unfinished business here which I am looking to complete, and interestingly enough I haven't completed a single challenge that I've posted in Vibe, so anyways, let's go. Hopefully, I don't in trouble if this counts as a "bump", and people still remember!

~Tracking Back~

As you guys know, I had some commitments in this save, so to recap those, here we are:

Welsh players only - which means foreign players must be shipped off. 
Win something with at least 5-6 players in the squad that are homegrown
Get 1000 goals with a player
Get a homegrown player in the Wales squad
Get Superb and Academy or just Superb training facilities
300 assists with a player
Grab the Champions League!
And last but not least, make Bala a Welsh force

We still have two more left on the to-do list (1K and 300 Assists), but my focus is on that 1KC who I'm obviously attempting with Chris Hughes!

Anyways, back to the regular update!

Transfers - 27-28 Season

Ins

None....

Outs

Alex Evans | Free Transfer

-

Jake James | Loan | Morecambe

-

Sam Davies | Loan | Wrexham

-

Luke Davies | Loan | Wrexham

-

Matthew Lewis | Loan | Cambridge

-

Ryan James | Loan | Tranmere

-

Jack Lewis | Loan | Chesterfield

-

Adam Roberts | Loan | Morecambe

Many of our youngsters have gone off on loan to some lower tier English sides to get some match-experience, although I might use some of the potential greats next season. Currently, I have a decent crop of talented youth to pick from if any of our first team players are out due to injury or such.

The Current Squad

Goalkeepers: Max Price, Craig James, Callum Antell

We have three goalkeepers, but the main one is young Max Price who is a beast at his age, I'll put up a screenshot of his stats in another update. Second choice is Mr. Reliable, Craig James, who hasn't found that much game time, but he is still amazing! Callum is third-choice who will look to sadly retire after spending a lot of time at Bala being a legend, respect.

Defenders: Rhys Hughes, Robert Morgan, Luke Edwards, Neil Griffiths, Jamie Lewis, Ashley Lewis, David Collins, Jake James(out on loan)

A good number of defenders, but they're mostly operating in the wings, which if we take those ones out of the equation, we only have three centerbacks on our hands so I had to stick with a 2 center-back formation for the rest of the season until I got another which really is bad.

Midfielders: David Hughes, Jack Davies, Lewis Hughes, Matty James, Harry Wilson, Carl Edwards, Louis Thompson, Rhys Taylor, Luke Edwards, Adam FIV, David Thomas, Craig Collins, Max Parry, Daniel Taylor

A huge number of midfielders! Many which are Bala products and I'm either looking to off load or loan out a couple of them so that I can resize my squad and maybe include some positions which I lack depth in. My son is there though.....but he sucks.

Strikers: Chris Hughes

Of course, we have the beast himself, CHRIS HUGHES, he has been in fine form last season, so I have a high expectation. Other than that, need I say anymore about this Bala legend?

For the mean time, this is how the best Bala Squad will line up:

(4-3-2-1)

GK - Max Price
DL - Robert Morgan
DR - David Collins

DC - Luke Edwards
DC - Jamie Lewis
MC - David Hughes
MC - Jack Davies
MC - Craig Collins
AML - Matty James
AMR - Harry Wilson

SC - Chris Hughes

Recognize any Bala legends?

The League and Cup Results

Welsh Premier League

Place - Name - Points - GD - Record

1st | Bala | 92 points | +95 (103 For, 8 Against) - Won 30 - Drew 2 - Lost 0

2nd | TNS | 65 points | +35 (63 For, 30 Against) - Won 19 - Drew 8 - Lost 5

3rd | Airbus UK | 48 points | +5 (54 For, 49 Against) - Won 13 - Drew 9 - Lost 10

4th | Connah's Quay | 42 points | -21 (46 For, 67 Against) - Won 13 - Drew 3 - Lost 16

5th | Bangor City | 40 points | -14 (42 For, 56 Against) - Won 11 - Drew 7 - Lost 14

We won it around the 24-26th game so and TNS finish runner-up yet again, same old-same old.

Welsh Premier League Cup

Final

vs. Connah's Quay

5-0 to Bala Town

Goals
Jack Lewis 13,73

Matty James 37

Chris Hughes 80,88

Absolute domination from the Bala boys, as we retain the Premier League for....like the millionth time in a row and 5-0 in a game is just too much for the opposition to handle. Get in!

Welsh Cup

Final

vs. Conwy

3-2 to Bala Town

Goals

Chris Hughes 2,29(penno Jeff)

Jordan Ince - Sent Off

Jamie Morrison 44

Owain Wilson 51

Louis Thompson 57

Chris Hughes 74

A tighter affair in this final, we dominated but they pulled it back to 2-2 until Thompson gets us the winning goal to seal off the domestic triple again for this season.

Europe/Continental Competitions

European Super Cup

vs. Chelsea

3-3 to Bala Town after winning 5-3 in penalties

Goals

Malcom 13

Jack Davies 30

Malcom 80

Chris Hughes 85

Stefan Schreiber 96

Chris Hughes 108

In penalties

OOOOO - OOOXX

Bala Town - Chris Hughes, Matty James, Harry Wilson, Lewis Hughes, David Hughes

Chelsea - Malcom, Stefan Schreiber, Arianit Ferati(saved), Sanabria,  Leon Goretzka(missed)

A tense game, but we came out on top after they missed two to give us the European Super cup. Last time I heard from the stadium expansion, they built a bigger trophy room :)

Champions League

The Road to Defending It:

Group Stages

Place - Name - Points - Goal Difference - Record

Group A

1st | Bala | 14 points | +10 (14 For, 4 Against) | Won 4 - Drew 2 - Lost 0

2nd | Man Utd | 10 points | +1 (9 For, 8 Against) | Won 3 - Drew 1 - Lost 2

3rd | Leverkusen | 8 points | 0 (10 For, 10 Against) | Won 2 - Drew 2 - Lost 2

4th | Partizan | 1 points | -11 (4 For, 15 Against) | Won 0 - Drew 1 - Lost 5

Drawn in a group with English giant, Man Utd, Leverkusen, and Partizan, the least hoped for was 2nd place, but my team blew the rest away and we finish first in comfortable position!

First Round

vs. Juventus

First Leg Away - 2-1 to Juventus

Goals

Chris Hughes 5
Nicolai Larsen 54

Paul Pogba 60

Lost in the first leg which annoyed me, but let's see how we did in the second leg.

Second Leg Home - 2-0 to Bala Town

Goals

Chris Hughes 19

Harry Wilson 30

What a comeback! Juventus could do nothing as we beat them 3-2 on aggregate to advance into the next round! Chris Hughes is truly a beast.

Quarter Finals

vs. Dortmund

First Leg Home - 3-1 to Bala Town

Goals

Luke Edwards 2

Lewis Hughes 21

Luke Edwards 67(penno Jeff)

Alexander Hoffman 67- Sent off

Antonio Navarro 70

Strong showing in the first leg! We need to capitalize on this lead, COME ON LADS

Second Leg Away - 1-0 to Bala Town

Goals

Luke Edwards 22

Brilliant stuff! Dortmund lie in ruins as Bala thrash them 4-1 on aggregate, great stuff from the previously unknown Welsh team.

Semi Finals

vs. Chelsea

First Leg Home - 2-1 to Bala

Goals

Arianit Ferati 1

Jamie Lewis 4

Jack Davies 47

Admittedly, I was worried since they scored in the first minute, but we soon took the lead after Lewis and Davies score one goal a piece to give us a massive win at the Maes Tegid against Chelsea!

Second Leg Away - 2-1 to Bala

Goals

Matty James 51

Arianit Ferati 77

Rhys Hughes 81

Yet again, we win 2-1 against Chelsea to seal off a 4-2 aggregate tie. Same story again as Ferati broke through and scored but we ARE THROUGH TO THE FINALS!

Final

vs. Man City

The final as it stands is the Lakesiders vs. the Citizens, let's see who wins.

1-1p....but to whom?

BALA TOWN

Goals

Matty James 69

Alex Hames 90

In penalties....

XOOO - OOOOO

Man City - Volkan Andreev, Marc Garcia, Divock Origi, Alex James

Bala - Chris Hughes, Matty James, Jack Davies, Harry Wilson, Lewis Hughes

We beat the Sky Blues! That's another Champions League trophy to add to my collection, it's getting quite big now ;)

Club World Championship

Final

vs. Sao Paulo

2-0 to Bala Town

Goals

Chris Hughes 55(penno Jeff)

Lewis Hughes 70

Woohoo, what a win, Chris Hughes also get's another!

Player Awards

Top Goalscorer

Chris Hughes!

Played 47, Scored 75, Assisted 11, 1 Yellow Card, 8.57 Average Rating

Who else but the main man himself grabbing the top-goalscorer award....so far so good in the 1KC :D He also got injured for 2 months in the last two months of the season, but he came back in time for the City game and....what a beast.

Top Assist Man

Matty James!

Played 49, Scored 12, Assisted 23, 4 Yellow Cards, 8.04 Average Rating

The other beast in Bala town, get's 23 assists himself. Seems like I can't get any higher than 30 anymore at this point.

Manager Awards

Manager Profile

Played 772, Won 635, Drew 90, Lost 47, 2600 goals For, and 566 Against
OR: Won 82%, Drew 11.7%, Lost 6.1%, 3.37 p/m for, and 0.73 p/m against

Manager Attributes

=======================

Club/Player Loyalty - 20

Domestic Player Bias - 20

Financial Control - 20

Transfer Acumen - 20

Youth Policy - 11

Rep - WORLD CLASS

======================

Career Stats

======================

League Titles - 14

Cup Titles - 41

Players Bought - 16.75M pounds

Players Sold - 9.5M pounds

Manager Rank - 3rd

Manager Points - 10526

======================

Squad Stats

Goals

=======================

Chris Hughes - 75

Jack Davies - 18

Luke Edwards - 18

Matty James - 12

Rhys Taylor - 7

Harry Wilson - 7

David Hughes - 6

Luke Edwards - 5

======================

Assists

======================

Matty James - 23

Rhys Hughes - 18

Harry Wilson - 14

David Hughes -13

Chris Hughes - 11

Lewis Hughes - 10

Jack Davies - 9

Luke Edwards - 8

Luke Edwards - 8

Robert Morgan - 6

Rhys Taylor - 5

Louis Thompson - 5

======================

Avg. Rating

======================

Chris Hughes - 8.57

Luke Edwards - 8.11

Matty James - 8.04

Jake James - 8.00

Jack Davies - 7.75

Luke Edwards - 7.75

All the rest are either 7.75 or less

======================

League Standards

13th | Belgium | Belgian Pro League | 4 stars now 4 stars

14th | Argentina | Division 1 | 4 stars now 4 stars

15th | Wales | Welsh Premier League | 2 stars now 4 stars

16th | Switzerland | Division 1 | 4 stars now 4 stars

17th | Romania | Division 1 | 3 and a half stars now 4 stars

In other news, TNS made it into the Champions league group stages and were drawn with Dortmund, Atletico, and Zenit. They were battered with 0 points, and a goal difference of -15 :(

CHRIS HUGHES 1KC:

Played: 520 games

Scored: 652 (excluding international goals)

Anyways, I think that's all that has to be addressed. And I know it's an update that's just a pure wall of text text but my internet is too slow to upload images into imgur, hope you enjoy the revival and update anyways. Expect an update with screenshots either tomorrow or the day after, and as always, thanks for reading.

Finally. One of my fav careers is back,

Doesn't matter if it's text. Just looking at that club logo fills me with happiness. :D

Great season. Good luck for next season!

@Devesh - Thanks mate, glad you're enjoying it.

@Nath - Thanks, I'm glad it's back too :)

Season 28-29

Alright ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Bala Town's journey in the Welsh league. Today, we take a look at Chris Hughes' goal tally and beasting, if he did that is. I've just reached the golden season of 16 seasons, so I've really come a long way with this, and I hope I don't fail, anyways, forget the rambling, let's head over to how Bala Town's seasons went.

First of all, let's have a look at the legends who left in a Bala Town jersey.

Retirees

Callum Antell

ZfQ2uRt.jpg

-

dfO0Tvo.jpg

The wall of Bala Town, as you guys may know, he came in as a free transfer and played for Bala Town for 16 seasons! Now retiring at a ripe old age of 36, we salute you Callum!

Anyways, hold the tears in until later updates ;)

Transfers

Ins

jkGJe9e.jpg

None... I rely on youth prospects and my youth academy now :)

Outs

wczzIYi.jpg

Loans galore! They need match experience, and it seems like my youth products are fit enough to play in the League 1-League 2 area which is a sign of the fantastic progress we are having!

The Squad

rG4KCUy.jpg

-

KrLvLNv.jpg

Beast squad, we're better than Arsenal, Porto, Dortmund, Atletico, everybody according to the bookies (only at home though :P) Recognize any legends?

League and Cup Results

Welsh League

9Fk844c.jpg

Boom! Yet again another season where we tore the league apart! 29 points over TNS, I think they might catch up to us soon!

Welsh Premier League Cup

WPHdeQ6.jpg

Won it again! Matty James (who is incredible btw) and Chris Hughes (who is still incredible btw) combine to score one goal a piece and seal a 2-0 win over Aberystwyth!

Welsh Cup

Ne3GbIn.jpg

Two words: Chris-bloody HUGHES

Europe

European Super Cup

nuTpM7r.jpg

Matched against Portuguese giants, SLB, we beat them by a single goal through 30 year old legend, Carl Edwards to give as a 1-0 win! What a lad.

Club World Championship

Semi-final can be found here:

zB39lYm.jpg

Destroyed Al-Gharrafa with a hat-trick from another potential 1K player, more on Roberts later, and you guys can decide.

Here we go, the final:

Rsc4p9m.jpg

Chris and Luke still has it in them, a 2-1 win over Libertad is something that we need to improve on...more goals!

Champions League

Our road to the Champions League final

The Group

qlV9YS4.jpg

Round 1 Knockout

3Y5JXeF.jpg

Gszne4Y.jpg

Quarter Finals

Wd6urfW.jpg

Q2dxmz2.jpg

Semi Finals

WBoD7qk.jpg

n6KKtCZ.jpg

Final

niSvQ2k.jpg

A 4-0 win over Porto + Chris Hughes' hat-trick gifted us the trophy....what more could I ask for? A brilliant way to end the season.

Star Players

The Wall

sfWBbTf.jpg

Max Pricey is just too good to be a goalkeeper, what do you guys think of this lad? Only 20 years old as well, better than Casillas and such :D

Top Goalscorer

mJ5Hv39.jpg

======

7QlDO5A.jpg

Chris Hughes scores 80 this season which is 5 more than last season, this shows he still has the magic even at 27 years old.

Top Assistman

pe4zmjk.jpg

======

d2LL17y.jpg

Rhys Hughes is really impressing me this season, that I'm thinking of using him as my 300 assists player.

Manager Stats

VWTPtiz.jpg

-

8M8oxLr.jpg

-

LUDYujt.jpg

-

Still as sexy as ever....That 2789 goals scored though.

Squad Stats

Goals

UqG9lNU.jpg

Looking good!

Assists

hc33WxA.jpg

Coming from left, right, and center, nice!

Avg. Rating

jDRH0an.jpg

Looks like some good ratings throughout the squad...very happy with that.

League Standards

5pwJ4pG.jpg

Only 15th...really mad about that..

Conclusion

I think that's all for this update, let me know what I missed. Comments and suggestions are always appreciated, so leave them down below. Also, should I do another 1KC to prolong the life of this challenge, and should I do pride of Wales as well? Leave them down below, and as always, thanks for reading :)

Chris Hughes 1K

Played: 577

Scored: 732

Goals Left: 268

You should go for the Wales job. Great season.

Thanks mate, I'll have to hold on the Wales job until Davies gets the sack. He always escapes the insecurity of his job!

Yeah go for the Wales job!  Another great season and Hughes is a beast also that 20 year GK is from your academy?

Thank you Lian, and yes, Max is from my youth academy. Pure beast isn't he?

@DSW - I don't know at the moment of whom Max could've been.

Bala Town F.C - The Welsh Way

Season 29-30

===========================

==========================

Alright, welcome back to the Welsh Way. So far, it has been 16 seasons of my time at Bala Town, and we really have transformed, but my time with Chris Hughes is sadly ending soon which I'm regretting. Anyways, let's see what Bala Town have in store for us!

Transfers

5Em6UYM.jpg

No transfers again for Bala Town, except that I released two players, one of them being a back-up goalkeeper [Owain Roberts], but to be honest we already have Craig James, so there is no space for him in the squad. The rest are loans out to some English sides so they can get match-experience as usual.

League And Cup Results

Welsh League

OkQSULu.jpg

Blazed through the league and yet again for the sixteenth time, we won it! The only problem that I face for almost five seasons is breaking down TNS, but that's another story. We broke the 100 goal barrier again, and I'm still looking to only concede less than 5 goals in one season which I still haven't done in all my 16 seasons.

Welsh Premier League Cup

YMRnohw.jpg

3oOOVOH.jpg

It was an easy ride into the cup including a 2-0 win over TNS, so this result was really a treat for me. Chris Hughes bags another one!

Welsh Cup

RnVYkmj.jpg

This cup is a whole different story to the WPLC, instead of scoring as much goals as we could in the build-up to the final, we only managed to scrape almost every match by 1 goal. This includes the quarter final, semi-final, and the final itself. I think I might change to 4-3-3 formation now.

Europe

European Super Cup

UMYTWpP.jpg

Matched up against Arsenal, they have Sergio Ramos (not the center-back), but we still won it with a Chris Hughes brace. Extra time was needed to add to the intensity and to make Chris Hughes' goal more worth it, which it was!

Club World Championship

2JUNFQS.jpg

I swear I just scrape through easy matches, but just beat out of the bigger teams, but anyways we almost went into extra time again, but of course, Chris Hughes scores the winner and seals a 2-1 victory over Boca.

Champions League

The Final

bTAPOF0.jpg

szgGokY.jpg

Tense match vs. Dortmund! I would've hoped for more goals considering we had 13 SHOTS on target, but you know how this engine works. Anyways, no goals scored by Chris Hughes in this match except the first penalty in the shootout which doesn't even bloody count anyways.

Season Review

QBOgVqw.jpg

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

xmR84S4.jpg

ENnvfyV.jpg

Seriously, who else but the mighty Chris Hughes? A disappointing season tbh as he just scored 59 goals which is poor compared to his other seasons but that will push us on hopefully. At 28 as well which should be around his prime!

Most Assists

FPqRZCX.jpg

P59E4NV.jpg

James gets the award for this one, lately though, he has been impressing me.

Team Performance

Goals

XFktbh5.jpg

Good tallies from the team so far, James is excelling in the inside-forward role.

Assists

nIJkxiO.jpg

Assists everywhere! Literally the whole page is filled with assists, only 3 players did not make it into the assist team!

Avg. Rating

NLIQiMy.jpg

Fairly good ratings throughout.

The Manager

RTbuoRP.jpg

nHhJnY0.jpg

nDrTPL5.jpg

Amazing stats you see right there! I should be on the records for the best Welsh manager in the game.

Player Awards

The Manager

7MId4jO.jpg

The Players

njwbznc.jpg

D1KCi05.jpg

kc50w7q.jpg

sl8v349.jpg

rhuuGoE.jpg

BA4gTRt.jpg

Frustrating Games

Case 1:

sl61Tog.jpg

TNS are seriously have built a brick-wall in front of the goal! They must be using a 10-0-1 formation!

Case 2: 

0c84ncD.jpg

18 shots on target but only 1 goal! Brilliant performance from the team.

Case 3:

Uth0zmK.jpg

Yet again.

League Standard

GtVUG8k.jpg

We've stayed at 15th which I don't understand since we're doing so well in Europe, I WANT THAT NUMBER 1 SPOT!

Other Things

MboJw3F.jpg

4th...

Played for 3 days in total :)

Chris Hughes' Goal Tally:

Played - 632

Scored - 791

Left - 219

Only 219 goals left, I can't wait!

Anyways, that is all for now folks, thanks for reading and remember to leave a comment.

@billy - Thanks Billy! James is possible Bale's regen but I'm not too sure.

@Lian - Yes, we're getting closer!

Season 30-31

So, we're getting into the 2030s of my career, and I think it's safe to say that it's been really fun to manage a low league team, and IF Chris Hughes actually manages to complete this 1K, I'll be delighted with that. Anyways, queue the rambling, let's get on with this!

Transfers

GZLWGKK.jpg

Yet again, absolutely no action here except a few loans outward.

League and Cup Results

Since the league is a joke, and the cups are too easy too win, I've summarized them into one :)

Mickey Mouse Trophies

Welsh League

D7l3Tcz.jpg

Still going strong with this one, as we blasted past the league, scoring 109 goals in process. Brilliant stuff as usual.

Welsh Premier League Cup

vHhXzsj.jpg

A narrow 1-0 win over TNS gifts us the trophy! Gutted as I felt we could've scored more.

Welsh Cup

jqLHLUO.jpg

BOOM! That's the third trophy of the season, but Hughes just could not score in this one :(

Europe

European Super Cup

ATYahh3.jpg

A tense match between Liverpool, but a sweet 89th minute strike from Daniel Taylor meant we won the Super Cup!

Club World Championship

FSJoNOI.jpg

Finally Chris Hughes makes his mark in a final, as we win 1-0 against Atletico Nacional to get the Club World Championship!

Champions League

v4Ql78N.jpg

Fairly easy group, the only tough matches in truth are against Arsenal.

NgBcBco.jpg

Heartbreak for Bala fans. Of all teams we go out to, we crash out of the quarter-finals to Liverpool.

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

Chris Hughes - surprisingly!

TbI95s7.jpg

NE5jPdh.jpg

Chris Hughes again for the.....millionth time in his career gets the award for top-goalscorer. Fantastic stuff!

Most Assists

Rhys Hughes - yet again!

gK1WHco.jpg

2F5hkm4.jpg

I'm seriously considering him for the 300 assists challenge, but I'm dreading the day when assists will stop flowing from him.

Manager Stats

QF1dTHF.jpg

NlNXfKF.jpg

MWD7fti.jpg

No words....<-excluding these

Team Performance

Goals

94hRHoy.jpg

Assists

v5rqS98.jpg

Avg. Rating

29fNWps.jpg

_____ of the Season Awards

Best Manager

YdaWYlD.jpg

Best Player

Ru1a4ns.jpg

Best Young Player

p2k3PK4.jpg

League Standard

Oum1NnG.jpg

Club Information

Finances

KBKlGNK.jpg

Info

jjDA8Pz.jpg

Chris' Goal Tally

Played 685

Scored 858

Left 142

So close that I can almost taste it!

Anyways, I presume that's it. :P

Comments and suggestions are always welcome so leave them down below.

And as always, thanks for reading.

Dragon great achievemnt's, is all over at start of the season, you are champ already...

And is weird that league standard, last season if am right the league was on 15. place ? And this season drop to 16. ? 

I hope that Hughes get that 1000 goals' :D :D 

@DSW - Cheers.

@Nokru_king - Thanks mate. The drop in the league standard might be due to my failure in the Champ. League, that's my guess anyways. But, I seem to just hang around 15th place.

Quality season mate, noticed you have a player called Gareth Parry? Is he the Welsh Gareth Barry?

Thanks for the comments lads.

@Nath - Sadly not, still a brilliant center-back though.

Season 31-32

Apologies for not being able to post yesterday, I ran out of time. Anyways, welcome back to the Welsh Way.

Transfers:

CODTbXO.jpg

Probably not our most exciting window by far...

League and Cup Results

Welsh Trophies

Welsh League:

i4H4y6V.jpg

Welsh Premier League Cup

99GukXE.jpg

2-0 and Chris Hughes grabs another one!

Welsh Cup

4O6TJOu.jpg

We've done it again! Hughes with another hat-trick, an important one.

Now that those ones are out of the way, let's head in to some real action

Club World Championship

Ud6SxPH.jpg

Wait a minute....we were knocked out last year :( No Club World Championship this year

European Super Cup?

hWe7qhR.jpg

Not even this one....

Champions League? At least?

krecu70.jpg

We've done it! We've regained our title back as European champions! 2 more trophies until La Decima.

Chris Hughes

1EuS70N.jpg

Played - 737

Scored - 935

Left - 65!

Top goalscorer still and much improved from last year, really chuffed. Surely he'll finish this by next season, fingers crossed.

Rhys Hughes

JXxjrEG.jpg

Played - 408

Assisted - 172

Left - 128!

I've decided he is the man that we're going to use for 300 assists, don't fail me now Rhys.

Awards

Manager

Y7S540n.jpg

Young Player

itgHqFU.jpg

Player

XHPX25z.jpg

Manager Profile

nCP3hEs.jpg

-

nve0oQX.jpg

-

qatcxQu.jpg

Have you ever seen anything better looking than this? Except me of course.

Team Stats

Goals

JLgNOl3.jpg

Assists

yoEUSE4.jpg

Avg. Rating

odKxVkW.jpg

League Standards

ca2RXSA.jpg

Still lingering around 15th place, I don't know...

Bala Town's Club History

x9fldPd.jpg

-

g3EwsjA.jpg

Brilliance.

Dragon's Future Plans

The end is near for this story. So, I'm thinking of doing a challenge vs. Vibe. I'm going to name it Bala vs. Vibe, unless someone has other ideas, but I'm still planning it out. Leave any ideas and I'll take them into consideration.

Conclusion

That's it for now, remember to leave a comment and as always, thanks for reading :)

Thanks.

@Kun and Mike - What I'm thinking is like a player vs. player challenge. I'll scrapbook all my Bala players and when someone challenges me with a team chosen and one chosen for me, I'll put the scrapbooked players and we'll play for a season to see who is better. I hope that makes some sense.

I doubt he still plays in 2035, pipaz. Although I found a brilliant little striker there before by the name of Zyaic Edwards.

Yeah Ziyac Edwards is a really great stiker, currently i managed to get Prestatyn to the UCL, but i'm getting destroyed there xD i hope to achieve all of your challenges some day