Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Unifying Database 2015 ~UD15~ All the players you want in one database.

Niall_McGinn

Mate if you still have the zeal, please continue it, I had downloaded the UD 2014 database last year and tbf it was one of my favorite download.

So yeah, it still depends on you.

Just my views tho ;)

Can you make BPL U21 League ? Or Update Reserve Player club in Barclays Premiere League ?

Can you please stay on topic please?

It is already bad that he is suffering due to a loss of data. I'd be very disappointed if he quit this project. Instead of making pointless suggestions which could have been else where why not cheer up the former youth coach?

Sorry if I'm too rude. But really. Even you could do the aforementioned request just by using Jay Spencers editors.

Thanks.

Can you make BPL U21 League ? Or Update Reserve Player club in Barclays Premiere League ?

Can you please stay on topic please?

It is already bad that he is suffering due to a loss of data. I'd be very disappointed if he quit this project. Instead of making pointless suggestions which could have been else where why not cheer up the former youth coach?

Sorry if I'm too rude. But really. Even you could do the aforementioned request just by using Jay Spencers editors.

Thanks.

Slow down there mate. I think you were a bit harsh on him, he was just making a suggestion. Calm down mate.

I Have Some player In Asia, you can Consider this player to add in your Database

1) Wu Lei (China)

2) Jong Il Gwan (North Korea)

3) Ahmad Ibrahim (Iraq)

4) Yoshinori Muto (Japan)

5) Abdelkareem Hassan (Qatar)

6) Fahad Al-Muwallad (Saudi Arabia)

7) Nam Tae-Hee (South Korea)

Can we have a list with all the new players you created ?

And can you create Morgan Sanson (Montpellier) and Danny de Silva (Perth Glory, but in fact is in AS Roma but on loan to Perth Glory ;) ) in the english db ? Thank you

There probably couldn't be a list as there are just too many new players already to make a full list.

Reminder that you can still suggest players for me to add - if it's not in the database I'll put it there.

Actually I'm planning to bring out a new version soon. It will have Austria, Switzerland and Poland playable on top of what was available previously.

File doesn't downloaded. Please fix.

Does it come up with download unsuccessful? If so that is your Android device not allowing the file type to download.