Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMHVibe Premier League

DSW

Only three players have been bidded for! Come on. There are five left!

You got any sitrep on Juan C he is the only lad left to bid so did he returned your PM ?

No. He hasn't. I decided to send a pm to an online lad. He hasn't replied either. Anyone interested? Send on your details here and you're in!

And. @Eliseo .. The prob is all of them must have two gks that's why I'm whining about this!

Then simply give out random Gks to those who haven't bidded. That's why I always stress that we need active members.

Exactly!

I've decided I'm giving you all only half an hour. After that. Those who didn't bid. You'll be given gks randomly. And my collaborator will be pricing each GK for thirty mill. So. For those who don't have any GK. Get ready to cash in sixty million. It's such a shame. So many members are waiting for the next set of defenders.

Thanks.

Am I able to start bidding straight away?

Mate! Do it. Bid for two gks. Please check if they've been bidded for earlier!

Lorenzo £5 mill Leal £5 mill :)

Leal deal is on. However the highest cost for Lorenzo is 25. Bid higher or move on to another player.

Check the previous page mate!

Leal deal is on. However the highest cost for Lorenzo is 25. Bid higher or move on to another player.

Sorry mate £35 mill for Lorenzo

Sorry mate £35 mill for Lorenzo
Well. Done! Both deals are active!

I would suggest doing a updated list every know and then so people don't waste a bid (like I did) and also people that ain't active for say a few hours won't always read.all.the comments :)

Current bids...

Lorenzo - 35 mil

Leal - 5 mil

Manzanares - 13 mil

Mataix - 5 mil

I would suggest doing a updated list every know and then so people don't waste a bid (like I did) and also people that ain't active for say a few hours won't always read.all.the comments :)

I'll make sure to have Jeff on it. :)

Cheers for the suggestion. You are right. Many don't bother to read everything! :)

Remember guys. Those who fail to get a GK now will get randomly picked one from the list and will also have to pay thirty million. But considering he you all were given five hundred mil that's a minor problem. :P

Current bids...

Lorenzo - 35 mil

Leal - 5 mil

Manzanares - 13 mil

Mataix - 5 mil

Cheers for the suggestion. You are right. Many don't bother to read everything! :)

Remember guys. Those who fail to get a GK now will get randomly picked one from the list and will also have to pay thirty million. But considering he you all were given five hundred mil that's a minor problem. :P

You should impose a £50 mill penalty for those who.do not bid for a gk :P

Current bids...

Lorenzo - 35 mil

Leal - 5 mil

Manzanares - 13 mil

Mataix - 5 mil

You should impose a £50 mill penalty for those who.do not bid for a gk :P
That would be pretty less. :P

Guys only ten minutes left! Make it happen now!

yes Lorenzo for me :) now I'm having Buyers remorse lol... 58 M on two GKs...I'm insane. jaja

Mate. Goodjob spent 45 mil on one GK. Now as punishment he is paying another thirty million for a shitty keeper.

You should feel luck imo :P