Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 There's Been A Murder!

Ashez

Ugh, the manager isn't even letting me on the subs bench..

I have an idea..

I'm holidaying so please don't blame me, I'm too young to die! Blame the assistant, yes blame him!

Damn! I'm not in the first team, but at least im on the bench ready to make an impact. Hahahaha. I guess I'll just have to earn my firs team chance the hard way ;)

I also want to publicly state how proud I am of the team for getting it together despite all that is happening at the club. KIU lads!

ohhh and thanks for implimenting my suggestion Ash. It sure makes knowing the results of the games much more fun now as I know who's playing.

To be honest my goals one then game,I'm like one of them Strikers where I will win the games for the team and if anyone gets In my way weather it be in the game or In training you will find out the hard way :D

To be honest my goals one then game,I'm like one of them Strikers where I will win the games for the team and if anyone gets In my way weather it be in the game or In training you will find out the hard way :D

:O

*gulp

Not even on bench! Is something up?? Do they think it was me who murdered those guys??

What are they thinking……

You are in the bench, sub no. 5 I reckon.

Twitter: @Tompasson rumors are someone saw some shady people around your apartment, ya better be careful I suggest you to keep it low and stop asking the manager for the first team place mate. You never know well nvm mate, have a nice day.

There's Been A Murder!

July 31 2014

The team managed to hold themselves together on the pitch to earn themselves another win in the friendly against Forest Green and they plan to use this slight motivational boost in their up and coming fixtures

Fixtures

3eqfaaR.png

FMHVibe FC have a tough start to the season but it was going to be hard either way with the killings overshadowing the club. The first game of the season will be a massive challenge for everyone involved as it'll be the first home game the club and fans will have after the three murders in recent weeks. Football is known for intense atmospheres but the crowd around the pitch against Swindon will be like nothing we've ever seen before, the entire stadium will be in mourning while also eager to put the bad times behind them, at kick off the club have announced they plan to place three reefs on the pitch with one being around the goal where DSW could have played.

LeeCutler has been in impressive form in recent weeks with three goals in two games but he's made it known he sees himself as the main man in the goal scoring department, the press have praised him for being greedy and honest as all good strikers need these qualities but some people have started wondering if he could be involved in the murders due to one of the victims being a fellow striker. Meanwhile football pundits have criticised UKFootballscore as in light of everything he's questioned the club for not playing him while basically asking if he's being treated like a murderer! Do the club know something or is it just a coincidence? Has UK spoken out of turn? Only time will tell.

There's Been A Murder!

August 1 2014

More saddening news has come from FMHVibe FC as we can confirm yet another body has been found connecting to the club. In the early hours of the morning the body of midfielder Pip Az4 was found outside a local nightclub in which he was celebrating his birthday with friends and team mates.

His body was found slumped over by an outside dustbin in the alley way behind the city centre establishment. He had no physical marks to indicate his death but police have revealed this morning that his blood stream contained a large amount of horse tranquilliser! While this is a well known party drug it is unlikely he was a user as the club have a weekly drug screening policy and the clubs files show he passed his most recent test.

With the party atmosphere and the relaxed nature of being with friends in a private party environment it's been speculated that he took the drug without his knowledge with the theory being it was slipped into his drink. This is worrying news as it was an exclusive party with a selected guest list approved by Az4 and the club, it's been widely reported the killer seemed to be from within FMHVibe and now these reports seem even more true.

However it isn't unheard of for people to sneak into such venues as the media always seems to get a man inside and the club did hire their own staff for the event ranging from
bar staff to toilet attendants.

With the group of suspects being limited the police are hopeful of finding the killer quickly but with most of these killings only connection being the club it's hard to single out one suspect. The police have even started to worry if someone could be committing copy cat killings in the hope of getting away with it!

The first two deaths seemed connected and various motives came to light but with little evidence while the second two seem completely out of character as they have no connection and have been two of the quietest members of the squad. Could the first two killings and the second two be separate acts or are we missing something?

The club is eight days away from the start of the league and their home tie verses Swindon but those eight days will be filled with mourning and darkness. Our thoughts are with the victims families and we hope the police get to the bottom of this case as soon as possible.

Not him please! I will miss you my dear friend! I assisted to the party but went to home early, exactly at 10:00 and I saw nothing strange with him

R.I.P. Pipaz

Planning on biting a few players if they get it your way then?

RIP Pipaz

It's obviously an inside job. Please don't let me be next! I don't wanna die! I just wanna play football!

*whines*

I thought he had left early, and now Pipa is dead. This is insane. Someone is systematically taking us down one by one. It's almost as if:

the club was a hunting ground, and we were the game.

RIP pipaz. I hope you are now in a happier place. Well at least that's another midfielder I don't have to worry about. Hahaha. Wait! forget I said that.

Damn i'm dead, can i still comment? Haha

PS: Send from footballers heaven xD

Sure the "I'm enjoying this" type comment is obviously fine but you'll have to be a little clever/creative in story line based comments, like DSW was with the found note.

Not pipaz :( you were great teammate you will be missed! Im really thinking moving to Gibraltar and start playing there. I think there i would be safe ;)

Just to make it clear Eliseo the club is still the hunting ground and you...I meant we all are the game. (Personal Conversation)

Same here Tomppasson back to my homeland.

Might talk to the gaffs about a transfer request. On the flip side. I want to stay an help FMHVibe win the title and also help find the killer of my team mate. I am shocked that another valued member has been taken from us.

We need to band together the law doesn't seem to be helping us. Maybe we take the law into our own hands.