Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Challenge Cup 2015

samhardy

Should be a good challenge, good luck Scott! Shame it's Madrid though as I love using the CC to be clubs I wouldn't normally be attracted to.

Your two tactics are made for this challenge so you you aren't getting a good luck from me <_< hope all three get injured :P

Dear Scott,

Enjoy. That is all.

OnsGWzc.png

Oh no :/

Time for a board request! Having to use a board request for more time as Real bloody Madrid is embarrassing :(

G1fmMO1.png

Can I turn it around? I really don't know :/

Dear Scott,

Enjoy. That is all.

OnsGWzc.png

Oh no :/

Time for a board request! Having to use a board request for more time as Real bloody Madrid is embarrassing :(

G1fmMO1.png

Can I turn it around? I really don't know :/

I'll take credit for that one :P

I played up to the euro super cup and I could tell it wasn't going to be a fun season :lol:

8DE6CE26-8E67-4982-BF59-70FEBB3C91BC.png

The defence is terrible :(

He used to make a good LB back in 2013 lol, I had little choice as the only LB I had was injured or useless! Just disappointing when I needed his goals/assists for points.

Out of interest, what would happen if for example me and MM scored the same amount of points?

We would have to fight to the death...obviously! :P

giphy.gif

Out of interest, what would happen if for example me and MM scored the same amount of points?

I assume it would go down to who won more or something similar.

Are we all on for getting results in before the deadline? If everyone could I'd appreciate it as I'll be tight for time if I make the final. If not I'll find time, if I get there that is!

Never mind got my weeks muddled up so it shouldn't actually be an issue, as long as the challenge is one season anyway lol.

I am very sorry to say this but unfortunately a family member has passed away and so I will be going to India on Friday for two weeks to attend the funeral. This means that I will not be able to continue in the challenge cup because my house over there does not have internet and so I will not be able to post screenshots and have a chance to advance into the final. As a result due to this unfortunate event I cannot continue, I'm very sorry but I have had a really fun time playing with other memebers on this cup and would like to thank dirtboy and Sam especially for the challenges. I hope I will play again next year and win this cup

I am very sorry to say this but unfortunately a family member has passed away and so I will be going to India on Friday for two weeks to attend the funeral. This means that I will not be able to continue in the challenge cup because my house over there does not have internet and so I will not be able to post screenshots and have a chance to advance into the final. As a result due to this unfortunate event I cannot continue, I'm very sorry but I have had a really fun time playing with other memebers on this cup and would like to thank dirtboy and Sam especially for the challenges. I hope I will play again next year and win this cup

That must be devastating, really sorry to hear mate. You have my heartfelt condolences. 

Really sorry to hear mate, I hope everything is okay. On your return please feel free to get involved more on the site and try the challenges available, they're just as fun.

Semi Final Results

We're really at the business end of the Challenge Cup season now; the semi finals are done. Unfortunately, darril07 was unable to complete the challenge due to a death in the family, but I congratulate him for making it this far and wish him all the best.

Real Madrid

Ashez (85)
beat Scott (30)

Ashez wasn't too confident after struggling early on with Madrid, but he eased past Scott to book his place in a third successive final.

Barcelona

MerlionMaple96 (55)
beat darril07 (0)

I can reveal that MM got sacked, but so did everyone else that submitted a result. Regardless, he makes it through to the final.

The Final

Ashez v MM96

It all comes down to this. The two rivals. Both currently contesting a H2H, will MM carry across his winning form or will Ashez retain the title? Who knows, and who cares? Well Vibe does, and we're eager to see who comes out on top. Join me and my co-host Sam when the challenge is posted soon. And just for the record, I'm tipping Ashez.

Unlucky Scott, Ronaldo and Benzema really carried me this round! I thought I was going to get sacked so many times that I was a nervous wreck every time I pressed continue lol.

So MM we meet again! You disappear for months yet now I can't get away from you :P.

Congratulations both even though Maple has had the luckiest ever route to the final! Let me just break it down:

- Majestically comes 2nd bottom of the entered participants and would have gone out if a few more entered

- Scrapes through the group and again could have easily gone out

- Quarter Finals - Opponent withdraws

- Semi Finals - Maple gets sacked, Opponent withdraws

:D