Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Ashez & MM96 Attempt to Sell Them Slowly: A H2H

Vote By Leaving A Comment Please  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

• Vote By Leaving A Comment Please
    • Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

Ter Stegen is the most overrated keeper on the game, sure he's good but not as good as everyone makes out. I never sign him unless I have to use him and I'd take Rulli or DDG over him all day long on a standard save.

I've just finished my half season, I think MM and I might have picked the same player lol.

Ter Stegen is the most overrated keeper on the game, sure he's good but not as good as everyone makes out. I never sign him unless I have to use him and I'd take Rulli or DDG over him all day long on a standard save.

I've just finished my half season, I think MM and I might have picked the same player lol.

Nahhh, I don't think you'd be a fan of the CB I picked :P

Rulli is literally one of the biggest inconsistent player I have ever seen on :fmh2015:

They don't. Tbh I don't necessarily believe in inconsistency, I've never had a legitimately good goalie put in poor performances in consistent intervals.

There is a hidden attribute though but I never checked it for Rulli like in some of my saves he would concede 4 goals with 4 Shots On Target.

Anyway before you lads conclude I am a Rulli hater just to let you all know he was in my Borussia Dortmund guide for a Transfer Suggestion so don't believe it just check it :D

Yet price wise he's much better value than TS as he's a free earlier on or only 6 odd million after, compare that to TS.

We don't have super keepers anymore on our side like we used to but from what I've seen This year and last TS is overrated.

Ashez & MM96 Attempt to

i3pLZLK.png

A H2H Extravaganza

*Bum bum bidum, bum bum bidum bum*...It's been a few days but it's time for another update folks! After a disastrous campaign last season the question on everyone's lips is whether I would be able to bounce back?...let's find out!

Transfer Report

So all of you fussy people decided that I should get rid of Sergio Ramos last time around. I must admit that I was very pleased with this decision as I believe that CBs are by far the easiest players to replace on this game. Let's just say that I was a very confident man ;)

giphy.gif

I'm coming for you "Mr. Replacment" :P

Alright, so first things first, selling Sergio Ramos. Where did the Spaniard go? Well surprisingly to me, he was a very easy sell. Tbh, I thought that his age might make it a bit more difficult than it ended up being. In the end it was Atletico who splashed the cash for him, a solid 40 Million Euros which was also more than I thought I would get...

1401262943_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

He's screaming because his worst nightmare is coming through...off to play for arch rivals Atletico :(

So with the 40 Million Euro sale, I had 4 Million Euros to play with. 4 Million Euros was like an infinite supply of cash for me though as I knew I could find many able replacements in that price range. In the end after wading through all these options, I was happy to find that one of my favourite centre backs on the game was among them! With excitement I proceeded to make a 4 Million Euro bid for him. Luckily for me Wolfsburg accepted it, and once terms were agreed, Timm Klose became a Madrid man, he became my man (MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :P)

timm_klose_club.jpg

Timm trying to make out Madrid from Wolfsburg...someone hand him a telescope please...

iwc7JwO.jpg

Look at all those amazing defensive Stats. This lad is a beast. I couldn't have asked for a better replacement for Ramos. :D

Starting XI

Klose slotting in there for Ramos :)

l0VnSGV.jpg

Season 4 - Part 1: Fairytale

Let's get to the main business now though, the actual season.

Spanish Super Cup

Spanish Cup 

4th Round First Leg

JIlzJMu.jpg

Remacle does something! :O

4th Round Second Leg

geR8CiS.jpg

Told you Granero was class :P

La Liga

8hIgXJR.jpg

TIGHT, TIGHT, TIGHT at the top :O Only GD between us...

The Reason We Aren't First

FvBucU8.jpg

What the jesus Volland...why? :(

Champions' League

Group Stage

9gMIToO.jpg

Not the best group stage, but we still top it :)

Squad Performances

Appearances

6AHgmvf.jpg

Average Rating

br4xEy3.jpg

Goals

Tr2YP62.jpg

Assists

cKbPUEC.jpg

I'll be perfectly honest with you guys, I was incredibly pleased to the start of this season. After our horrid season last time around, I thought that the wheels were going to come off for good, and that the challenge would slip away. However, we've shown massive spirit and despite losing Ramos we've had our best start to a season yet! I'm buzzing, hopefully we can keep it up till the end of the season :D Anyways, the new poll is up so vote and leave a comment. What did you think of Timm Klose? How was our start to the season? And who should go next? Let us know :D

And remember... 

5aCR7oG.gif

SO COMMENT AND VOTE      :D      :P

Lovely replacement and a name I don't recognise, I thought we might have gone for the same player but never mind, the lad I signed I know you have experience with though.

As for the vote I've gone for the RB, I've gone for him as I feel the two midfielders will be harder to replace in January so they can go in the next poll ;).

Decent replacement but always hard to replace such a figure at the club but to get 40m is great!

Gonna hold fire on my vote for now…

Ikr??? I was surprised to get that much for him :O

Lovely replacement and a name I don't recognise, I thought we might have gone for the same player but never mind, the lad I signed I know you have experience with though.

As for the vote I've gone for the RB, I've gone for him as I feel the two midfielders will be harder to replace in January so they can go in the next poll ;).

Haha, I told you that my choice was a somewhat obscure name :P

Uhhhh, I'm confused, it's january rn... Unless you're making life easier for me? :P

Klose is doing great so far, and i hope those rumors of Sergio Ramos leaving IRL aren't true :( voted Marcelo i don't know why   :unsure:

Whoops, I've well confused myself lol. As it is indeed January I've voted for Modric :P

Get your head back in the game Ash :P

Klose is doing great so far, and i hope those rumors of Sergio Ramos leaving IRL aren't true :( voted Marcelo i don't know why   :unsure:

Thank you, thank you, I'm super pleased with his signing :D

Nice to see you make a decent replacement this time! Voted Modric

Excuse me! All my replacements are decent you little **** :P

Modric is off, you're doing a little too well this season. (Only a little)

Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone. It'll jinx it :(

Ashez

Sells Them Slowly

Season 4

Part 1

Annoucement

This is the first update on the new Vibe and we seem to have an issue with the poll, the lads are currently on it but for now i can't add my poll to the thread, due to this please comment your votes and i'll keep a tally in the comments. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, hopefully it's sorted for when MM updates next.

On With The Show

The lovely people of Vibe once again decided to strip me of an important team member as Pique was forced out the door, the question as always is can i sell him and how would i replace him?

Could I Sell Him?

8TKGijI.png

Yes i could and i got a reasonable price for my aging center back

The Replacement

With a monster transfer budget of £2.4m i went to work and after being knocked back for some players i really wanted i was starting to lose faith, until this beaut caught my eye.

CG0dh8z.png

Can you ask for more? 20 tackling, 18 positioning, 17 teamwork and 16 heading all for a bargain price of £2.2m! Sure he has some oranges knocking around which ruins the perfect picture but i've used him before and i knew my money was well spent. 

I half expected MM to have signed Reid as he told me he'd signed one of his favourite defenders and we all know he's a big fan of West Ham in game but looks like i guessed wrong :P

Other Business

p6ljTPn.png

Just shifted out some of the moaners who weren't playing and i knew i didn't need for cover anymore.

Half Season Review

5A55Fsp.png

Everything is going swimmingly at the moment but just like MM i aim failing in the league.

Champions League

AfviMiq.png

Easy!

League

wsnBCcm.png

We need to make that game in hand count!

CDR

374II6E.png

Everything should be sweet here thanks to the big names hattrick and in even more positive news we took out Real Madrid in the third round thanks to a 3-4 win (2-3 to us in second leg). Could this cup and the points already be in the bag?

How Did Reid Do?

nUUaYa5.png

A class start to his life at Barcelona as he shows he's a real man mountain in our defense!

Player Performances

WPOTY

OI9FYwT.png

Messy who?

Goals

gjZw3se.png

Oh no! A tough start indeed!

Assists

Ru2783u.png

Still spread out :D

Appearances

veHFWNT.png

zJxcqrW.png

AvR

0rmfWNx.png

Voting Options - Vote By Commenting!

Ter Stegen

Montoya

Bartra

Alba

Mascherano

Thank you for viewing and make sure you leave your vote in the comments!