Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Breaking The Records - Everton (Just A Fun Save)

HashtagTatica

Inspired by the fellow FMHVibe user HarryB571, I’ve decided to start a new series to Break the Records with Everton (not my favourite team), hope ya guys enjoy :)

BREAKING THE RECORDS - EVERTON

Ok, so, I need to break these records down below:

Have a player make 750 apperances for Everton excluding friendlies

Have a player to score 383 goals for the team excluding friendlies

Win 9-1 or more in the League

Win 11-2 or more in the FA Cup

Win 10-0 or more in the European Cups on aggregate

Get 78299 or more attendance in any home game

Score 121 goals or more in a season

Get 90 points or more in a season

The following are my own goals as Everton Manager:

Winning the treble 3 years in a row

Make a Class Of __’ Of Youth Players

Winning the Barclays Premier League 7 years in a row

Winning against Manchester City 10 times in a row (Man U fan)

ReBuy Wayne Rooney

Be the invincibles

Thanks for viewing this thread guys :) I’m certainly going to enjoy this save, and hopefully you will as well :)

P.S. I am going to keep this career, well if I get at least 3 ppl watching this thread and commenting consistenly. Pls help :)

If you want to play aggressively, and your side defenders are joining in ahead, I am telling you to contract Gaya from Valencia. This guest is destroying the system. 24 companies in the first season.

I will be looking at your career, they are heralding very curiously;)

If you want to play aggressively, and your side defenders are joining in ahead, I am telling you to contract Gaya from Valencia. This guest is destroying the system. 24 companies in the first season.

I will be looking at your career, they are heralding very curiously;)

Thanks, and I will defintely be looking at Gaya, known him from before but I think he's a bit overpriced for Everton atm, certainly will be keeping an eye on this the spanish LB :) 

BREAKING THE RECORDS - EVERTON

Shortlist for the right players

Breaking the appearance record (750 games)

Wayne Reid

He was the highest valued Reserve in the whole team, valued at 825k, he is not that good at all as a youngester, but this is the best one. He does has some OKish stats like 14 aggression, 12 stamina and 11 leadership (Captain Stuff??)

Phil Doyle

This guy is not as well rounded but has some good defending stats like 15 aerial, stamina and strength, but tackling not that good at 13 only.

Breaking the Scoring Record (383 goals)

Cauley Woodrow

The English Striker is not too good right now, but he is certainly going to grow like a crazy beasttttt, but he is quite expensive, valued at 6 million

Nicklas Bendtner

The Lord The Lord The Lord, ah, what do I have to say haha, but he actually has some decent stats, the main ones like 17 aerial, 15 pace and technique (wtf?), 15 shooting and 15 strength, which is pretty decent :)

Emmanuel Emenike

The pacey beast on fifa, is actually pretty good on FMH as well, he has some pretty insane stats like 20 shooting (YEP 20) 17 pace and 18 dribbling etc. and he is not that expensive as well, only valued at 5.25 million

Moussa Sow

Not naturally a striker, he is (suprisingly) quite good to play as a striker, with 15 pace and 16 shooting, he could actually be really good once he hits a goalscoring period (wtf is that even?) he is quite old tho at 28 years old, he also plays in the same team with Emenike (random lol)

[/spoiker]

Jordan Rhodes

My favourite player out of the list, the reason is very simple. Cheap to pick up, great stats for a poacher, DONE. only valued at 4.9 million, he is a great striker for the Premier League level, like 18 shooting, 16 decisions and 15 movement.

Which Striker and youngester did you think I chose? Comment down below and the answer will be here later on!

Thanks for the mention! I reckon that Moussa Sow could be a great shout (he's cheap and when I've had him he never got injured once. Wayne Reid sounds pretty good so I think he's who you've gone with.