Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Man Utd in FMM16

IxrBXyS.png

Man Utd in FMM16

With the hype for FMM16 truly underway I've decided to get involved and post some content. Sorry for me not being very active over the course of the summer I've been very busy so i haven't had to much time for FMH. So this week the hype really started for some and not so for others. The features announced with no new leagues :(. So today I bring a look at Man Utd for FMM16

Basic Info

Manager: Louis van Gaal

Ground: Old Trafford

2014/15 Finish: 4th

Europe: Uefa Champions League

The Team

My ratings of them out of 100

Goalkeepers: David De Gea (92), Sergio Romero (78), Sam Johnstone (72), Victor Valdes (76)

Defenders: Luke Shaw (81), Matteo Darmian (80), Marcos Rojo (82), Phil Jones (79), Chris Smalling (82)

Midfielders: Juan Mata (85), Michael Carrick (80), Daley Blind (80), Ashley Young (81), Ander Herrera (79), Antonio Vaencia (78), Marouane Fellaini (80), Morgan Schneiderlin (83), Bastian Schweinsteiger (85), 

Forwards: Memphis (86), Wayne Rooney (89), Anthony Martial (83), James Wilson (75)

Quick Look at Squad

Man Utd will provide a challenge. You'll need to buy a top class defender and a couple top class strikers to improve Man Utd towards title challengers. Depending on your budget you will most likely need to sell a couple of decent players in order to secure the services of the 3 players. You will also need to buy a couple of young players that can improve and become world class in the future. 

Transfer Targets

Raphael Varane: 22 year old Real Madrid player. Raphael has established himself as a centre back who will become legendary in the future. Man Utd could do with him to solidify there defence aswell as have a player with loads of potential. Cost: 30-45M

Jose Gaya: 20 year old wingback for Valencia. Jose also has bundles of potential aswell as being versatile. He normally plays as LB but can play LM/AML if you are short in those areas. Cost: 17M-30M

Robert Lewandowski: 26 year old Bayern Munich forward: He is what Man Utd need right now. A striker who can score 30+ goals per season. He'll score for fun and lead them to bigger success both league and cup. He won't come at a cheap price though. Cost: 50-70M

Transfer Budget Prediction

Since Man Utd have lots of money to spend each year and spend it my prediction is £50M

How They Line Up

Formation: 4-2-2-2

GK: De Gea

DR: Darmian

DCx2: Rojo, Smalling

DL: Shaw

MCx2: Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger

AMR: Young

AML: Memphis

SCX2: Rooney, Martial

Success Chances

Man Utd have a slim chance in the league but could win either the FA Cup or the Capital One Cup. I have high doubts about getting further than the quarter final in the Champions League. 

Conclusion

Man Utd will be fun to manage for a challenge. They will be challenging Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City in the league this season in the top 4 I predict.

Thanks for reading and I'll be back with more soon!

Edited by fmhaberdeenfan

Nice work :) 

United need an experienced CB, they're over run with kids as is, also why suggest an expensive LB option? Shaw will be one of the best on the game so I'd personally bring in a cheap option for a back up.

@Ashez Mats Hummels would be a good defender for United IMO. I just really like Jose Gaya after a Southampton career I did and he played LM and LB and was absolutely amazing. He clocked up a number of assists.

Why have you rated Rojo so highly?

I have never used him or looked at him in game so is he really that good?

he's really not. He struggles as a left back and is not that good but does ok as a cdf.

@billy2shots @hardikchawla6 Rojo was actually meant to be 82. And one time I used him in a practically unbeatable defence and he kept playing consistently for 2-3 seasons.

@hardikchawla6 For some reason all the teams never have a starting budget more than 50m unless of course you've used SD. I would give Man Utd that but it's not gonna happen unless they do change the way the budgets work which has not been announced.