Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FMM 2016 5 Basic Features that should be included

hardikchawla6

Hey there , now that we know that FMM 16 is on its way pretty soon , i thought i would give my views on the basic editions to the game i would love to see . 

Stall Transfer- Stall is the most basic transfer option that the game costing the price fmh/fmm does should almost certainly have, this feature is available in both fmt/fmc and fm itself so it should definitely be available in fmm 16 .It will be a nice addition to the game and help postponing a transfer so if you lack the funds and need some time to arrange them this feature will help you while assuring you that no other team would sign your player.

Picking opposition players in player/cash exchanges - We can already offer our players to opposition teams in player exchanges , so why not be able  to pick opposition players too ? It will be a very simple yet useful addition to the game and it will give the transfer system the detail it needs.

Loan with option to buy- SI already announced that players will now be able to loan players back to their original clubs after buying with loan back option, so why not add a loan to buy option ? In real life this is a reality and loan with buy options are happening  (Falcao,ballotelli,etc)  . Again this is a feature that will only add depth to fmm and increase transfer options . This will also give the managers the ability to see if the players could cope in their team before buying the player.

Man marking- This feature allows the manager to assign their players defensive duties to mark and track the opposition players . This feature was available in the psp fmh edition and with the announcement of the enhanced tactics in fmm 16 , this feature could well be included in fmm 16. It will add more tactical depth in the match and allow managers to adjust their team accordingly.

Holidaying straight to team selection screen in international managerment - This feature allows international managers to holiday straight to the day their squad is to be selected ( 13 days before the match or the tournament ) . The game allows us to either holiday straight to the match or holiday a week or a month  but it does not allow players to holiday straight to the team selection screen resulting in an ai selected team which might not be the team the manager wanted to select. Again this a very basic feature and should definitely be in fmm 16.While the player could still get to the squad selection screen it is an avoidable hassle and this option would eliminate it.

I hope you liked this , if you know about some more features that should be in the game please comment below and thanks for reading.

Yes, great especially loan to buy and man-marking. Only one I don't agree with is stall transfer - I think missing out on players because you haven't got the money is realistic, and it encourages you not to binge on people with potential when realistically you need more experienced players.

Yes, great especially loan to buy and man-marking. Only one I don't agree with is stall transfer - I think missing out on players because you haven't got the money is realistic, and it encourages you not to binge on people with potential when realistically you need more experienced players.

Stall is realistic imo , it's done in real life all the time.

Stall is realistic imo , it's done in real life all the time.

Maybe, I'm just worried it will make it to easy to buy up players you don't need, which I find myself doing however hard I try!

You can stall transfers on the existing game I thought?

Nope, your options are to confirm or cancel the deal. I'm taking Dec's confusion as it was in the PSP version lol. I want to think it was square :/. 

Yep, every one of these thoughts are perfectly valid and quite frankly it's disgusting that a mobile game that, when put in context, costs quite a bit, doesn't contain basic features like these. Nice article.