Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Choose YOUR own FMH adventure!

FastFurious

CYOA-logo.jpg

Hey guys

Welcome to my first IE – Choose your own FMH adventure!

Interested to know how it works? Then do read on…

One of the problems with IEs is the lack of ongoing participation once it gets started, but you guys will be happy to know that this IE won’t have that problem! How? You’ll find out below…

Inspired by the Choose Your Own Adventure books, YOU will be in charge of your player’s career and how you develop your skills. Interested? Then let’s talk about the rules!

191091.jpg

The Rules:

Players: Anyone can be involved and I'll take as many as are interested!

How it works:

• Everyone will start on a League 2 team in England
  • You can choose any position (although I recommend a striker / attacking player as it will be more fun that way)
  • Your starting attributes will be randomised, but everyone will start around 100 CA
  • I will post an update for every in-game month, and give each of you different options to choose to further your player’s skills (examples below)
  • Everyone will have roughly 1-2 days to choose / respond to each option. If you don’t manage to respond in time, don’t worry it’s not all over, I’ll just choose a default option for you and you can come back at any time and rejoin the fun!

What options will I be able to choose from?

• The options will be based on how well your player has performed over the last month
  • Most options will be around increasing / decreasing player attributes (to be done through IGE)
  • For example, your options might be +2 shooting, +2 pace or +2 aerial

Are you just making this up? How do I get to choose from different options?

• Well yes and no – the options are based on the amount of points your player has earned at the end of the month

Then how do I earn points?

• For strikers:
    • Goal – 2 points
    • Assist – 1 point
  • For attacking midfielders / Wingers:

• Goal – 1 point
    • Assist – 2 points
  • For all other positions (DMC / LB)

• Goal – 2 points
    • Assist – 2 points
  • General:

• Yellow card – -1 point
    • Red card – - 3 points
    • PoM – 3 points
    • Every 5 games played: 1 point

• Match rating:
    • +1 point for every point of  rating  over 7 (+2 for DMC/LB)
    • -1 point for every point of rating under 7
    • For example, match rating of 8 will earn 1 point while a 6 will earn -1 point. No points for 7.

• Additionally:
    • Everyone will have 1 power month per season, where all points earnt are doubled

• The amount of points will be the leaderboard

Example:

• My striker played 4 games, scored 2 goals, 1 assist, 1 PoM, match rating of 7-8-7-8.
  • Total points: Goals (4), assist (1), PoM (3), match rating (2) = 10 points for the month!

How do the points translate to my player?

• Every in game month you will be given 5 options
    • Option 1 is the default option - all your points go on the leaderboard and nothing happens to your player
    • Option 2, 3 and 4 will be 3 random attributes that you can choose to improve for your player
    • Option 5 will be improving an attribute of YOUR choice, but the effect of increase will be less than options 2-4

So there you go! Sorry for how long the rules are but hopefully it’s simple to understand.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me at any time.

I’ll leave this open for a few days so if you guys are HYPED and interested, then please leave a comment below with your chosen player name, country, and position (optional: preferred team to play for in League 2).

Let’s all have some fun!

fifa_15_ultimate_team_guide.jpg

Promising academy players ready to make a name for themselves

PlayerPositionTeamCountry
@HashtagTaticaJeffrey YeungSTDag & RedEngland
@halamadridBilly LimAMOxfordMalaysia
@pipaz4Alejandro AmayaSTHartlepoolEl Salvador
@JustM1kePlaysJust M1keSTBurton AlbionGibraltar
@dutchfmhCalvin JoelSTPlymouthNetherlands
@DSWDevesh Waghmare STCarlisleSpain
@MeowMeow MeowSTAFC WimbledonSingapore
@TanmayWHenry FernandezSTStevenageBrazil
@Kun AgueroZlatan IbrahimessiDMCCambridgeSweden
@antti98Jack RobinsonSTYorkFinland
@anthonydicksonAnthony DicksonLBCheltenhamNigeria
@HarryB571Harry BarkerAMNorthamptonEngland

Cheers guys :) 

So its like new star soccer eh?

What's that? 

Edit: just googled it. Yep it's similar in the sense they're both kinda like RPGs, but this won't be as detailed haha since wages / agents etc don't matter too much. You'll also be able to directly affect your stats so hopefully faster progression! 

Edited by FastFurious

Thanks @JustM1kePlays.

I hadn't seen @Ashez's RPG before but just had a quick read through - looks like a fantastic experience! Also definitely quite a lot of work to write and produce. 

This will be similar in the way attributes are improved through performance, but won't have that traditional D&D RPG feel. Instead it's more like myplayer career mode on FIFA15. 

P.S. That RPG skin / font though.. amaaazing..

Welcome @Meow

Yeah why not let's count them. Although as a young player just starting out on their footballing career, international caps might not come for a while.

Interesting that everyone has a different country so far!

fun and creative,someone from my country said it was too complicated

There's some complexity with points but IMO that keeps it interesting and adds more depth to the experience. I'll keep it in mind going forward though.

Welcome new wonderkids! @antti98 @anthonydickson and @HarryB571

First update will be posted later today with all the players and their new teams! 

The first games won't be played for another day after that so there's still time to join if you haven't already

Also clarified some rules above, basically:

• To make it fairer on the DMC / LB, each goal/assist they get will be 2 points, and they'll also get extra points if they get a match rating of 8 or above
  • Every in game monthly update will give each of you 5 options to choose from to improve your player
  • Got rid of the 5 power games since it was unnecessary. 

Hopefully the rules aren't too confusing, once we get to playing some games you'll see how it works together!

Update #1 - Meet your players

05737edadbb2fa732d1b8ce526f248c7.599x337

Welcome to the start of your adventures in professional football! 

Everyone here is a promising and intriguing youth prospect - you've all been smashing through the youth system to reach a professional team in League 2, where it's very likely you'll get some heavy playing time this season.

It's up to you to show your team the potential you have, and how fast you can improve. The sky's the limit!

But first - let's meet your players: 

@HashtagTatica - Jeffrey Yeung

eoSN56h.png

@halamadrid - Billy Lim

WEoXn3H.png

@pipaz4 - Alejandro Amaya - btw El Salvador isn't available as a country in FMH so have given you Argentinian instead, hope that's alright. If you want to choose something else just let me know

FE7kszj.png

@JustM1kePlays - Just M1ke

6MuXlpG.png

@dutchfmh - Calvin Joel

Zkp9nJU.png

@DSW - Devesh Waghmare

jUmWV0r.png

@Meow - Meow Meow

xRYoyYO.png

@TanmayW - Henry Fernandez

fm98ovp.png

@Kun Aguero - Zlatan Ibrahimessi

5sNCBva.png

@antti98 - Jack Robinson

mRPGMad.png

@anthonydickson - Anthony Dickson

bQ0ADNG.png

@HarryB571 - Harry Barker

XPAyJcn.png

First proper update will be posted tomorrow 

League 2 kicks off on 9 August and there are 4 games in August - If you would like to use your power month to double all points earned in August and get a head start then just let me know!

Anyone new wanting to join are still welcome until season kickoff!